Madara X OC: Requested

OC pictured along with the handsome Madara, this was a request by @-shurikenfaith I hope you like it❤, Madara may be a little ooc.

I sit up in the trees unseen by the two friendly rivals as they spar by the river side. Madara Uchiha of course refusing to give up weather or not he's losing. I admire his never ending ambition to achieve the things he wants. But what I love most about him is his dream of peace. He wanted peace between clans and lands, something not many people could say honestly.

Bowing to each other when the fight finally ends the other ninja takes his leave disappearing into the trees. Madara walks over to the river and grabs a stone skipping it across.

"I know you're there, Faith." He speaks with the hint of a smile in his tone.

I jump from the tree and emerge showing myself. I stand leaning on one leg with my hip out and my arms crossed. "You get back from the war and you come here to spar rather than coming home to see your girlfriend." I speak mock hurt in my tone before a smile appears on my lips.

"You found me, did you not." He smirks barely turning to look at me.

"Tsh, same stubborn man who left." I smile shaking my head as I approach my boyfriend of 2 years.

I stand behind him and wrap my arms around his waist holding him tightly and catching him off guard as he stumbles forward and chuckles. He turns in my arms and wraps his own around my shoulders engulfing me in his warmth and scent of mountain water and mint with aloe. I can feel his big strong hands softly comb through my long black locks soothingly. I had missed him so much, I squeeze him tighter burying my face into his chest.

"I missed you too, darling." He chuckles again.

"I'm going with you next time." I say stubbornly.

"And you say I'm the stubborn one. I told you, I can't risk losing you like I did my brothers. If you're with me I wont be able to focus I'll be to worried about you." He tells me.

"I can handle myself, Madara, you know that." I argue looking up at him.

"I know I ju-" he starts but is cut off.

"And either way I'll get sent out eventually, wouldn't you rather it be with you?" I give him puppy eyes and he sighs defeated but smiles.

"I'll see what I can do." He caves.

"See, I knew you'd make the right choice." I smile triumphantly.

"Oh shush you." He chuckles as he leans down and kisses my nose then each cheek before landing on my lips.

The kiss was slow and passionate, his lips tasted of dangos and green tea which caused me to pull away sooner than I initially would have. I raise an accusing eyebrow at him and he only smiles sheepishly.

"You went for Dangos without me didn't you." I pout turning away from him.

"Hey I was hungry and it was outside the village." He tries to reason.

I still dont budge as I pout to myself only glancing back to give a playful glare. He wraps his arms around my waist and leaves soft kisses on my neck and shoulder.

"How about I take you to dangos and dim sum tonight? you can order as much as you could possibly eat." he persuades.

I bite my bottom lip softly as I pretend to think. I turn and look up at him with a cheesy smile. "Add in a bowl of green tea ice cream and we have a deal."

"I can do that." He leans down and kisses me again.

This kiss lasting longer and being deeper. His hands hold onto my waist tightly but in such a way that it felt as though he was scared of breaking me. My fingers find their way into his hair tangling into it as I smile into the kiss. It had been weeks that he was gone and I missed him more than I would let myself show.

"Lets go get you that food now." He says against my lips as I pull him into another kiss.

"Now I'm ready." I smirk when we pull out of the kiss.

We decide to take our time and just walk back along the river hand in hand as he tells me about his mission and the ongoing war between villages. we finally reach the dim sum and dango place and walk in the airy building. The tables were wooden with a wooden floor and blue zabuton's (Japanese floor pillow for sitting). We take our seats next to each other and order the all you can eat dango and dim sum. Once it arrives we starts to eat, having gotten different dango sauce than me Madara offers me a bite of his dango by holding it up to my lips. I would never turn down dango it is my favorite.

"Mmm we need to get some of those to take home with us." I smile with a bite of dango in my cheeks causing Madara to laugh deeply as he kisses my nose and goes back to his food.

"I could live off dango." I smile as I take another in my mouth this time from my own stick.

"You're to damn cute." Madara shakes his head and laughs beside me.

"You love me." I give a big smile.

"I do and that's why I made this for you." He says pulling a beautiful ring out of his robes.

It had a red gem in the center with 2 blue smaller ones on each side and was encompassed in sliver. my hands flew to my mouth as it hung open and my eyes grow wide.

"Faith Senju, will be my wife." He asks me nerves clear on his features.

unable to find my words I vigorously nod my head yes as I extend my left hand and he slips the ring onto my ring finger with ease it being a perfect fit. I look at the ring on my hand stil in shock before my eyes travel up and meet Madaras. A smile spreads its self across my face as I practically tackle him to the ground of the restaurant an excited squeal leaving my lips as I do. He laughs as he wraps his arms around me and bury's his head in my neck. I pull back and smile at him before kissing him excitedly.

I hope it was good and you enjoyed it ❤❤