twelve.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧⠀⠀

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

they couldn't stay on the roof for long, it was late and their hot chocolates got cold before they could have the chance to finish them.

"i can make you another one." taehyung said, closing the window after making sure the younger made it inside safely. "no it's okay, thank you though." jungkook said.

they both brought their mugs to the kitchen and set them in the sink to be washed tomorrow. "did you want to go home tonight?" taehyung asked.

"not really," jungkook said, "if you don't mind."

"i don't."

"good."

"yes." taehyung said. he went to one of the cupboards and grabbed a few things before nodding over to the stairs, "come on."

jungkook grinned and followed quickly behind the older who was already halfway up the spiral stairs to the loft section of the apartment. "this is so cool, taehyungie." the ravenette looked around and leaned over the balcony that overlooked the living room, finally turning around to the big bed with many pillows that the younger was ready to hug.

the brunette just smiled fondly and found himself to like that nickname coming from the younger. "do you want to watch a movie?" he asked, grabbing his laptop off the desk and dropping it on the bed.

"sure." jungkook said, walking over to the bed, "what movie?"

"i'll find one," taehyung said, "you can change out of those jeans if you want, look through those drawers." he pointed to the dresser that was up against the wall next to the bathroom.

the thoughts going trough his mind was starting to stress him out the longer he was alone. taehyung tried to scroll through the movies options and not think about the rant he decided to go on while they were on the roof. "fucking idiot." taehyung muttered to himself.

all those thoughts vanished, right when he glanced up from the laptop screen to see the ravenette quickly making his way from the bathroom to the bed in one of taehyungs shirts that was too big for him.

jungkook jumped onto the bed and pulled the covers up to his chin, the other male just smiling fondly down at him. "comfy?" taehyung asked.

"very." the younger said, looking up at the other and smiling small. "what movie are we watching?"

"fast and furious." taehyung hit the play button and leaned back against the wall. jungkook was laying down beside him and snuggling more into the pillows, "i love vin diesel." he whispered with wide eyes focused on the screen.