epilogue.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧⠀one week later⠀

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

one week later

the beaches were way nicer here, they spent nearly every day in the sand after breakfast and only heading back when they ran out of sunscreen and got a craving for smoothies.

"these are so much better than mine, do you think they use frozen fruits? or is it the yogurt?" jungkook sipped the cherry smoothie and kept on rambling about how smooth and perfect it was, a hint of something there he was trying to guess.

taehyung just laughed lightly at his boyfriend and leaned back in his seat, taking another photo of the boy sitting there with his smoothie and the matching pink lei around his neck. "maybe you can go ask, that boy won't stop staring at you." the brunette muttered, looking back over at the counter and seeing the worker look away quickly.

jungkook set his smoothie down and looked over as well. "he's not even looking at me."

"because i told him to stop with my glare." taehyung said, crossing his arms over his chest and narrowing his eyes over at the worker.

it was a little amusing honesty, seeing this guy who's always so calm and collected suddenly be jealous over a little thing. jungkook smiled, getting up from his chair to sit on the others lap, wrapping his arms around his boyfriends neck. "i like where this is going." taehyung said, resting his hands on the smaller boys waist.

"this could go back to the hotel room." jungkook whispered, pecking a kiss just below his ear.

taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, leaning back to see the youngers face, "i've learned how much of a tease you are jeon jungkook." this wasn't the first time the ravenette has felt flirty and gotten the older worked up.

"but it's my actually my birthday today." jungkook pouted, "give me a gift." he said softly, smiling as taehyung gave him a quick kiss. "okay, back to the room." the brunette said, lifting the smaller boy off his lap.

the two made their way back to the room, taehyung giving jungkook a piggy back ride and earning little kisses to his neck and cheek the whole way.

it was a nice resort, the little room they got had a small kitchen and extended space for the couch and living room. the two had gotten really used to sleeping together, snuggling all night and too busy being cute to actually go any further.

jungkook unlocked the door for them both and taehyung carried him in, kicking the door shut with his boot. "is the privacy sign on it?" he asked, the ravenette nodded and hummed, continuing to kiss the boys neck and nibble gently on the skin. taehyungs grip tightened on his thighs.