twenty two.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧⠀⠀

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"we could go see a movie?"

"no."

"how about the park? have a little picnic."

"i don't want to."

"jungkook."

"taehyung." the younger said back, trying to imitate the deepness of his voice and only coughing afterwards.

"you gotta work with me here baby, we can't stay in bed all day." taehyung said, running his fingers through the ravenettes hair.

the two were laying on the youngers bed that sunday morning, one wanting to go out and do something while the other was perfectly content snuggled against the olders side. "yes we can." jungkook argued.

"okay we can, but i don't want to." taehyung plainly said.

jungkook just ignored him and closed his eyes again, relaxing at the feeling of fingers brushing his hair back and the steady sound of taehyungs heartbeat nearly lulling him back to sleep. he had no urge to ever move.

"maybe we can give jimin a call and he can hang out too." the brunette suggested, hoping the other friend would encourage jungkook to move at least an inch.

jungkook just frowned and lightly hit taehyungs chest, "don't use him against me jerk."

the older boy just tossed his head back against the pillow and dramatically sighed, earning a simple giggle in return from jungkook.

the bed was just too comfy and warm to leave and thinking about going outside knowing it was getting colder out just made jungkook frown. he was too cozy, it's taehyung own fault for being so comfortable to sleep on.

he got an idea, listening to the older boy complain and whine was getting a little annoying, jungkook was trying to sleep anyways. so, in order to quiet this dude, jungkook got a surge of confidence, which came the more he got comfortable around taehyung and didn't feel so shy all the time.

jungkook sat up and swung a leg over taehyungs lap, straddling his hips and flicking his bangs out of his eyes.

"whatcha doing up there." taehyung asked, a little twinkle of amusement in his eyes as he watched the younger, palms resting on his bare thighs exposed from the little shorts he had on. "getting you to be quiet." jungkook said.

his fingers were tangled in the brunette locks at the back of the boys necks, tugging gently on the hair before leaning in and brushing his lips against taehyungs, "staying in bed all day could be like this." jungkook whispered, leaving a light kiss to the corner of his mouth and feeling taehyungs grip on his thighs tighten.

little kisses were left along the olders jawline, fingers tugging gently at his hair, jungkook smiled against his hot skin when hearing a low moan escape past those pink lips.
"don't start something you can't finish kook." taehyung said, his eyes shut and head tilted back, just feeling the boy on top of him.
"it's sunday for goodness sakes, we're suppose to be holy."

jungkook held back a giggle and closed his eyes, trying not lose focus on his goal right now. his pink lips sucked a little kiss to taehyungs neck, nibbling at the spot right below his ear and smiling a bit feeling the older boy shift underneath him with a low grunt.

"that looks pretty." jungkook said, pulling away and tracing the very faint mark on the tan skin. "i believe you." taehyung said, his thumbs rubbing softly against his exposed thighs.

"let's go see a movie!" jungkook grinned, jumping off taehyungs lap to go find some clothes to put on, keeping a straight face at the expression the older wore.

"are you serious right now?" he asked, "you are a cruel little boy." taehyung grabbed a pillow and threw it at the younger who was just ran into the closet in a fit of giggles. "i have to borrow your shower." he mumbled, getting up from the bed and frowning at the ache in his jeans from ravenette.

taehyung was in the shower long enough for jungkook to change into a pair of jeans and hoodie over his long sleeve shirt. he was downstairs eating some cereal when the older came walking down the hall from the stairs, shooting a glare at him with which he innocently smiled. "how was the shower, do you feel refreshed?" jungkook asked, taking another spoonful of lucky charms.

"it could've been better." taehyung said, taking a napkin and handing it to the boy who had a drop of milk on his bottom lip. "what movie do you want to go see?"

the ravenette shrugged and wiped his mouth, "i don't mind." he said, continuing to eat the cereal and leave a little milk in the bottom.

"okay, let's go get lunch before." taehyung said, standing up and going to the fridge to grab a few water bottles. jungkook looked down at his bowl and frowned, this dude is really going to make him gain weight with all the food he makes him eat.

the two head out the door and quickly grabbed something to eat, well taehyung got food and jungkook would occasionally steal a fry or sip of the soda. there wasn't many people at the theater today, maybe because it was a sunday and still the afternoon, most people go at night on saturdays or fridays.

"two tickets for.." taehyung scanned the movies on the board and tried to pick one that was showing the soonest. "do the scary one." jungkook tugged on the brunettes sleeve and pointed to one of the signs that had a bloody girl on the front and some hands coming out of no where.

"alright, let's do that one." taehyung said, paying he man behind the glass and receiving two ticket stubs in return.

the theater room was nearly empty, maybe ten other people scattered around and eating mindlessly at popcorn and candies stuffed in the cup holders of the chairs. taehyung was carrying their popcorn while jungkook sipped at the blue slushee he insisted he needed to have. "let's go sit in the back."

jungkook tugged the olders hand and shook his head widely. "no, i know what people do when they sit in the back, everyone knows what people do when they sit in the back."

"you said i could choose, this is me choosing." taehyung said, "plus sitting too close hurts my eyes." he added, but jungkook could still see that sly smirk in the dimmed room.

"fine." he let the brunette tug him all the way to the back row and down to the middle seats. taehyung had a proud smile on his lips while jungkook just paid more attention to his slushee and not the hand that kept creeping onto his thigh as the movie began.

it was one of the lamest horror movies to have ever been made, dramatically stated by taehyung at the twenty minute mark. eventually the slushee was gone and the popcorn was mostly on the floor after being knocked over by jungoook climbing onto the olders lap.

"you taste like blue raspberries."

┆♡┆