twenty.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧⠀⠀

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

he felt like the walls were closing in on him, his lungs gasping for air that couldn't pass his lips as he pushed past sweaty bodies and battled the pulse in his temples from the volume of the music being more than he felt like dealing with.

it was the only place he could think of to get away and have a little peace and quiet. so the bathroom door was shoved open and jungkook was thankful there wasn't a couple making out in here as well.

the ravenette leaned against the sink and closed his eyes, trying to control his breathing and regain his composure.

"splash some water on your face, that always help me."

jungkook spun around and squeaked out a quiet yelp, surprise at the sudden voice in the bathroom with him. he was surprised to see the same orange haired boy sitting in the bathtub with a beer balanced on his knee and a knife in one hand while a bar of soap was in the other. "wow bambi, you look like shit." he said, looking up at the ravenette who just glared and turned back around to the mirror.

some of his mascara has smeared at the corner of his eyes, which was fixed with a little while of toilet paper. "is that better." jungkook said, facing the boy in the tub again.

"breathtaking." he said, not looking up from his soap.

"what are you doing?" jungkook asked, sitting down on the cold tile beside the bathtub and watching as little shavings of the soap fell off the bar and into the boys lap.

the boy just paused to take a sip of his beer and hand the little soap figure to him, "it was suppose to be a flower, but it kind of looks like a bear."

jungkook just hummed, he thought it was going to be a heart from the looks of it so he just kept quiet. "i have another question."

"i have all the answers bambi."

"why are you in a bathtub."

"why are you on the floor." he tossed back, raising his can of beer and taking another sip before pulling himself to stand up. he wobbled a little bit but jungkook grabbed his arm and earned a thanks in return. "my names jimin."

"i'm jungkook." the ravenette said, still holding onto the orange haired boy as he stepped out of the tub. "well jungkook," jimin said, "i want to leave and you should to. there's this sushi place open all night down the road and it sound amazing right now."

he was a little hungry to be honest, and the party wasn't turning out the best so it didn't seem like a bad idea. "okay." he said, holding onto the other as they walked out of the bathroom and soon out of the apartment and out to the cold seoul air.