•run away•

I burst into tears as Robin runs towards me. I tug at the ropes, getting Robin attention. I couldn't stop crying, I was so happy, I finally have a chance to save Will. I was still holding onto the idea that Will is alive. He has to be. I am full of happy thoughts as Robin unties me.

"How did you get in?" I said, the ropes falling down my hands.

"I'm stealthy, like a ninja," Steve smirked, crossing his arms.

Robin sighed as she helped me out of the chair,

"No, I hacked the systems."

Steve dropped his arms, disappointed that Robin ruined his 'achievements'.

Can we just talk about how Robin and Steve are the best duo in this?

As I stood up, I wrapped my arms around Robin's neck, hugging her tightly. She hugged back and it felt nice. I needed this. I let go and ran over to Steve, not caring about the pain in my head. I hugged him and he didn't hesitate to hug back. Not going to lie, if Steve was my age I would date him-

Hahahaha I am laughing at my own writing, but it's true.

We all run out of the building that I was in. We didn't look back, we didn't stop, we just ran. Luckily, we didn't get stopped by guards or scientists, it was almost like an empty building. The area looked a lot like the lab from a few years ago, but more modern.

Robin told me that she hacked the systems, causing an alarm. The alarm made all the employees in the building to go into the main foyer. Steve, Robin and I all exited out the back and I was blinded by the bright sunlight. It was still summer holiday so we had a few weeks to find Will.

The place was deserted though, no building, people or cars around except for trees and a dirt road. We got into the car and Steve started the engine. As Steve started to drive down the dirt road, Robin turned her body and looked at me.

"I'm so sorry, about everything. If we were a few minutes early, we could have helped."

All the memories flooded back, I felt the tears swell up in my eyes,

"Did you see him?"

Robin quickly glanced at Steve and then back to me,

"Who?"

"Will? Did you see him?"

Robin shook her head,

"No, where is he?"

And that's when the memories came back. As I tried to force words out, nothing came out but tears. Robin put her hand on top of my knee and ran her thumb over my clothing. As I settled down, I started to see the small town, Hawkins.

"I heard a gunshot. I don't know if he is dead or not but I don't believe that he is dead, I can't tell myself that he is. My real mother, Becky, called the lab to get me."

"Yeah, I know. We came and we saw nothing. Will wasn't there but Becky was. She was shocked and she told us everything. She didn't mention anything about Will though, only that you got taken away and we just assumed that Will was with you. I'm so sorry."

I nodded and wiped the tears from my red cheeks.

"How about you come to my house tonight and we'll steal movies from work and we can order pizza? We will find a way to get Will back."