•dead•

y'all should text me so i can give you my insta so y'all can see how ugly i ammmmmm

I snapped my eyes open and I screamed as the darkness swam around my body. My leg still hurt but now black blood started dripping off the bandage.

"Shit." I heard someone whisper behind me. I ignore them and keep my eyes on Brenner and the two men behind him. They were all dressed in black suits, Brenner had a small cut on his lip. I look at the man on Brenner's right and I put my arm up to him and I watch as his eyes turn as black as mine.

"Kill," I say. I swing my arm over to Brenner and the man turns to him. I look at the other man, who looks terrified yet calm. I scream to get his attention and he looks at me, his eyes immediately turning black. I motion my head over to Brenner and he turns to him as well.

Brenner closes his eyes and then they turn black. He steps away from the men slowly moving towards him and he tried to control them with his own power. I smile as I step towards him as well, closing in on him.

"You can't control them, they are already in control."

Brenner's facial expression changed as his back pressed up against the wall. I stood in front of him, the men stood behind me, all of our black eyes on him. As I turned my hands into fists, he smiled.

"I wasn't trying to control them."

My hands dropped and the smile on my face wiped away. I hear a footstep behind me and I quickly turn around. I gasp as I see Will holding onto a metal tube, his eyes pitch black. The group was standing behind him, all shocked and speechless, not knowing what to do.

My eyes turned back to normal, the black veins dissolving in my eyes. My body relaxed as I look at Will with his stern facial expressions. As his grip tightened on the tube, I quickly ducked, him throwing the metal over my head. As I ran underneath his arm, he turned around and went to hit me with it again.

The only way I can get Will back to reality is to snap him out of it, but I don't want to hurt him. He went to stab me with the end of it but I moved to the side. As he stood in front of me, I pushed him, watching him fall to the ground. He caught himself, breaking the fall.

As he leaned on his elbows, I threw myself onto him, straddling him. I forgot about the whole world around me and attached my lips to his, hoping that will bring him back to reality. As I let go of the kiss, he pulled me back in for another one.

I smiled as he let go of our lips and I stood up, helping him up. I look over at Brenner and he is shocked, his back still pressed up against the wall, the two men in the way of his escape. I closed my eyes and I felt the power come back to me and I opened my eyes.

'Kill." I say to the men. They look at him and open their pockets, pulling out a gun. They take a step back as they lift up their gun, aiming it at him. I watch Brenner's facial expressions and he looks calm like he was expecting this. He closes his eyes as he waits for the bullet to go through him.

Bang!

I flinched as I watch his dead body fall, blood pouring onto the floor. Will grabs onto my arm to pull me back and I quickly turn around, looking at him. Once I lay eyes on him, the monster takes over. I push Will onto the floor and I stand over him.

The group quickly runs over to Will and me to stop me from killing him. Two people grab onto my arms as I try and throw myself onto him. I scream and kick as Will stands up straight. I look at Nancy, she was holding onto the metal pole.

She mouths the words 'sorry' before it all goes black.