•sleepover•

I get on my hands and knees to flatten out the blue sleeping bag Robin gave me. I agreed to spend the night at Robin's, she's now old enough to have her own place so it was just Robin, Steve and me. We were going to be sleeping in the lounge room, in front of the TV. Steve said he will be taking the sofa as Robin and I sleep on a mattress.

I didn't tell Joyce that I was staying over, I didn't think she would like the idea of me staying over with two young adults. I didn't care though, they were like my family. As Steve was getting bags of food out of his car, Robin and I were setting up the living room.

Her sofa was placed in front of the small TV, we had to push the sofa back so there was room for the huge mattress. As Robin and I placed our sleeping bags on the bed and Steve entered the lounge room. The living room and kitchen were connected so Steve placed the bags of groceries on the small marble bench.

"Food is here," Steve announced.

Robin stood up and walked over to the kitchen with Steve. As Steve unpacked all the food, we heard the doorbell go off. I ran to the front of the house and was greeted by a friendly pizza delivery guy.

"Thank you," I said, handing him the money as he gave me the two boxes of pizza.

I walk into the kitchen and lounge room and there are big bowls full of chips, lollies and other snacks. Robin was putting soft drinks into the fridge while Steve was placing the bowls on lollies in the lounge room. I smile at Robin as I place the pizza boxes on the small table next to the sofa.

Steve jumped over the sofa and landed next to Robin. She playfully rolled her eyes at his action and looked at me. I was sitting on the mattress as both of them were on the couch.

"So, explain it again and we will go over it until we find a way to get Will back. But if you are too uncomfortable, it's okay." Robin said, taking a chip out of the bowl.

I straightened myself up, sitting comfortably on the mattress.

"So I went to visit Kate, my mother who I grew up with. She told me my actual mother is Becky Ives and when Will and I went to visit her, she was really stressed and scared of me. She kept telling me that I am too dangerous and that I shouldn't be here. She then called the lab and they came over straight away and Doctor Brenner-"

"Brenner?" Steve interrupted. I nodded and Steve leaned into me. "I thought he died in the attack at the school?"

"Nope, I don't know how he lived but he was there and he took me back to the lab place. They got a bag over my head so I didn't know how to get there."

Robin looked down at her hands and Steve leaned back into the sofa, shocked at what happened.

"But, um yeah." I continued, "Doctor Brenner was there and as they closed the door I heard a gunshot. I didn't see who was shot though, I only heard the sound. I still have hope that he is alive, he has to be."

Steve and Robin were silent, not knowing how to respond to that. They both didn't want to say anything because they both want Will to be alive, but they know he is most likely not going to be. When Robin talked to Becky, she didn't mention much about what happened with Will, Becky was hiding until the men left.

"So what are we going to do now?" Steve asked.

"Well we have to visit the Byer's house, Joyce has to know," Robin said to me. I look down at my hands and I agree with her, it is unfair to Joyce.

"Yep, then we are going to kill the son of a bitch who took Will."