•gunshot•

"But I don't want to hurt him again." I whimper, looking between him and Joyce. My eyes watered as I spoke out the words.

"It's okay, ill be there with you, you just will need to be careful. He is the only person who has gone through the same thing as you."

She gently places her hand on top of mine and smiles at me. I give her a weak, forced smile and I watch her as she stands up. She stands up and puts her hand out for me to take it. I take her hand, my arms weak and my hand fragile. As I stand up, I see Will grunting as he struggles to stand as well.

Once he stands up, he looks down at his feet, not wanting to look into my eyes. But I wanted to look into his. I clear my throat, clearing the silence in the room. Robin and Steve were behind me, looking at each other in shock. Hopper was watching the scene placed in front of him and I was looking at Will.

Will looks up at me, fiddling with his fingers. I feel so horrible about making Will feel this way, I feel like the monster. Joyce walks off to stand next to Hopper, making sure if he is okay. I slowly walk up to Will, taking each step with a slow pace. He watches me, hesitantly standing there.

As I was a few steps away from him, I smile.

"I've missed you Will." I softly whisper, my voice just able to hear, I didn't want to cry, not now. I had to be strong. His lip started to quiver and his eyes became red again.

"I've missed you so much. I love you."

Those last words broke me, I smiled as a tear fell down my face. I giggled the cries away and I wiped them off my cheeks. He gave me a soft smile in return and he was starting to warm up to me. I take another step as he takes another and in a few seconds, our faces were close together.

I smiled as I felt his warm breath on mine and he smiled in return. I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him tighter like it was the last time I will see him. He hugs my waist and I go on my tippy toes. I seemed to forget about everyone around me when I grabbed his face and kissed him deeply.

I felt his chapped lips press against mine and I was finally happy. My body was firmly pressed against his as I brought my hands to the back of his neck. I have been waiting for this for days now, finally being with Will. It made me forget about the monster roaming inside of me.

I let go of the kiss and smiled at him and he gave me a shy smile in return.

"Let's get out of here. We need to go home." Hopper said, starting to walk to the door. I grabbed onto Will's hand and squeezed it, showing him how much I missed him. He looked down at me and kissed my temple.

We walked out of the lab, looking around corners and long corridors to see if any men are around. Hopper stayed in front, ready to attack if we see anyone. Steve was right behind Hopper, also ready to protect us if need be.

As we exited the building, Will and I closed our eyes to the sudden brightness. We ran to the car and we all got in, even if there weren't enough seats for us all. Hopper and Joyce sat in the front while Steve, Will and Robin sat in the back. I sat at Will's feet, rubbing my arm.

I still haven't told him. I could die any second.

The car ride was silent, everyone was too awkward or worried to talk. We dropped off Steve and Robin sat her house and then Hopper drove us home. We enter the cold and silent house and I shiver at the temperature. Will puts his arms around me and rubs my arm.

"Let's go into our room," Will whispers to me. I nod my head and we walk into his room. As we walk into his room, Joyce walks in with the First Aid box. She then walks out, not saying a word. I look at Will and he is looking down at his bandage, wrapped around his thin waist.

"What happened?" I ask, sitting down on the bed. He sits down next to me and starts to unwrap the bandage. I instantly take another roll of fabric out of the box, ready to wrap him up. As the fabric drops, my mouth slightly opens.

A gunshot wound.