•kill•

"Y/N! Y/N!" I heard voices screaming. I was shaking, my eyes closed. I was pressed up against the wall, the thing inside of me.

"Shit, what is happening?" I heard another voice, it was a familiar voice though. As I continued to shake, I felt the monster fully inside of me. I clenched my fists and I curled my toes; my mouth flew open letting out a deafening scream, my eyes opening. Once I finished screaming, I dropped to the ground, my body shaking in fear and coldness.

I leaned up against the wall, hugging my knees and choking on the tears in my eyes. As I struggled to breathe, Steve and Robin were kneeling down in front of me, good they are alive. Robin was holding onto my knees as Steve was looking at me, pure shock all over his face. Robin's eyes started to swell with tears as she didn't know how to handle the situation.

After a few seconds of Robin screaming my name and Steve staring at me quietly I started to calm down. As my breathing got easier, I let out a deep sigh and stared at Robin, my eyes bright red. I felt my lip shake, I jumped onto Robin, hugging her tightly. She let out a sigh of relief as she hugged me back. We were both kneeling on the cold tiles, hugging each other as if it were the last thing we were to do.

I felt Steve's strong arms wrap around both of us and I let out a soft sob, finally happy that I was out of the Upside Down. Steve finally let go of us and Robin let go of me; she gave me a soft smile as she stood up. She put out her hand for me to take it. I stood up and brushed myself off, Robin and Steve waiting for me to walk with them.

"So what happened?" Steve asked.

"I don't know, I opened my eyes and I was in the Upside Down. I then saw a monster, a different one and it got to me and it went inside of me. I felt it everywhere." I said, touching my arm softly. As my arm winced in pain, I started to roll up the sleeves. "Doctor Brenner got me again and he now has my power, he can control minds. He put in a poisonous liquid in me and I'm dying."

Those last few words made Steve and Robin snap their heads at me, making them stop walking.

"What?" Robin said, concern in her eyes.

I pulled up my sleeve to show them, the top of my arm pitch black, veins starting to reach my fingertips. Robin held onto my hand and softly ran her fingers over the darkness. Steve looks at it as well, not knowing what to do.

Robin looked up at Steve as she stopped touching my arm, her mouth slightly parted. Steve clenched his jaw in response and he looked down at his hands.

"We have something to tell you," Robin said, letting go of my arm. Steve looked back up at me, watching my reaction to the news. Is it Will? Did they find him? There was awkward silence as I waited for them to answer.

"What is it?" I said, slightly raising my voice.

Robin quickly glanced at Steve then back to me.

"We found Will. He is very fragile though and he is hurt so be gentle, okay."

Tears started to fill up my eyes and a warm feeling spread through my body.

"Where is he?" I said impatiently.

Robin motioned her head to the end of the long hall and she started to run, Steve right behind her. As I follow Robin run, for what seems like hours, we made it to another metal room. I see Joyce and Hoppers heads through the window and I push Robin and Steve out of the way so I can open the door.

As I pushed the metal doors open, I see Will sitting down on a chair. His skin was pale and he had cuts and bruises all over his thin arms, legs and face. His hair was roughly cut, his shinny bowl cut gone. He has a white bandage wrapped around his stomach, a huge patch of blood on it.

He stood up and looked at me, giving me a warm smile; we both were starting to cry. As Will moved closer to me, I couldn't help but softly close my eyes. Once again, I felt the power flow through me, this time I felt it everywhere. My arm winced in pain as my eyes flew open, they were pitch black.

I had no control over my power, it felt like someone was doing it for me, something inside of me. I quickly glanced at Hopper who was standing next to Will and looked at his petrified face. I looked back at Will, who had tears falling down his face.

"Kill."