•stitches•

"They shot me in the stomach, on purpose. They wanted me alive so you would come to them, I was their bait. They wanted to scare you, thinking that I was dead, so they shot me where it wouldn't affect me that much." He says, running his fingers over the wound.

He takes a needle and a string of thread out of the box and I felt like throwing up when I see him rub numbing gel around his wound.

"They didn't take care of me when they brought me in." He says, his eyes still on the wound, "They just gave me a bandage and left me there. I thought I was going to die."

He picks up the needle and I look away as he pokes it into his skin. I look at the window and tried to hid my gags as I hear him grunt and the skin breaking. The sound was horrible, Will is in pain, the skin tearing open, it sounded so gruesome.

After a few more seconds, I heard him suck in his tears and that's when I knew I had to be there for him. After everything he has been through, I had to support him. I turned around and the needle was halfway through his stomach, the wound starting to bleed badly.

I put my hand on top of his thigh, letting him know that I will support him. He looks up at me and gives me a weak smile, he was smiling through the pain. I give me a soft smile as he continues to sow the wound together.

Once he finished, he cut the thread and ran his fingers over the stitches.

"Stand up," I demanded. He stood up and lifted his shirt. I grabbed the bandage and started wrapping his stomach, keeping the wound clean. Once I finished wrapping it, I pulled down his shirt and hugged him, my head resting on his shoulder.

"Thank you." He whispered into my ear, then kissing my cheek. I hung my arms around his waist and kissed his neck, missing the feeling of us behind close again. I felt calm and comfortable, my arms loosely hanging around his waist, his head on top of mine. However, I also felt unsafe and dangerous, just like what Becky said. I want to spend the night in Will's arms but what happens if I go psycho ago, the monster inside me forces me to kill Will again.

I felt my stomach drop as I thought that I would never be able to spend a night with Will. I let out a deep sigh and I let go of Will and he looked down at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked, concern in his eyes.

I looked down at our feet and sat down on the bed, waiting for him to sit down with me.

"I didn't know how to tell you but my life is in danger. Doctor Brenner he-" I looked down at my arm and swallowed on nothing. I lifted up my sleeve and the veins on my arm were now reaching the bottom of my arm, "He put a poisonous liquid in me, I'm slowly dying. The second it reaches my head, I'm out. Game over."

I looked down at our hands, Will places his hand on top of mine. I look up at him and his eyes are watery. Seeing him upset makes me upset, causing me to start tearing up. I hold onto his hand even tighter and I rest my head on his shoulder.

"I love you, I won't leave you, not now."

He nods his head and he sighs. I kiss his cheek softly and let him process the news I just told him. After a few seconds of comfortable silence, he turns his body so he is facing me.

"I am going to save you. You won't die, I won't allow it."

"How?"

Will looks down and bits his lips softly. He snaps his head up at me when he comes up with an idea.

"I'll call El."