•monster•

My eyes widen and I tug on the straps a little more, uncertain on what he is going to do next. Even the guards looked nervous, stepping back, preparing for the worst. Brenner stood up, his skin slightly pale, little black veins closing in on his skin. As his fists clench, I start to realise what is happening.

Doctor Owens was forced into kidnapping Dustin, knowing that we'll all look for him. it was all a big trap and I fell right into it. As I got locked inside, they did tests on me, taking me powers out from out of my veins and replacing it with thick black liquid.

They kept Dustin for as long as they needed him, he was just bait. They thought it would be easier just to kill us all, not wanting any rumours to spread about the place. But we escaped and I saved everyone. But Doctor Brenner survived the attack at the school and got the liquid with my DNA in it, injecting it into himself, giving himself the same power as me.

They thought they would have to find a way into finding me, so they would be able to kill Will and me, but we just made it easier for them. We fell into their trap, again. They finally caught me and is now using Will as bait, making me stay at the lab.

But Hopper. He survived the explosion at the Russian lab and was forced into a slave for Brenner, holding Joyce and me as hostage. As Doctor Brenner had his power, he used it again Hop. But since that he wasn't born with the power, he can't have it forever, that's why they need me. I'm just an endless supply of power for him.

Whenever he runs out, I'm there. But I've escaped this lab too many times, I can do it again. If only Robin and Steve could save me. Or Joyce and Hop. I started to tug against the straps, making the cuts on my arms deeper. I wince in pain and Brenner snaps his head towards me.

I stop immediately and lean back as he walks closer.

"Untie her." He says, his black eyes glued to mine. I turn my head to the guards, whose eyes are now pitch black. The march towards me and start to untie the straps, my arms finally free. The guard shoves his fingers down my throat and takes out the fabric, a huge string of saliva connected to it.

I gag then start to breathe heavily.

"What do you want, you sick bastard." I spit.

"Power and revenge." He calmly says, his hands behind his back. "I've dealt with kids with powers for years and I don't understand why they were so afraid of power, its amazing." He says, lifting his hands up a little. "You are a special one, number three. You are different from the others, your power is much stronger even though it appears as weak. However, you have done nothing special with your power yet, you don't even know what you are capable of doing."

He starts to walk around the chair that I am sitting in. He seems calm but strong, knowing he has more power over me. His cold hands behind his back, his fingertips slightly touching. He looked at the two soldiers who are standing next to my chair and nods at them, indicating for them to leave.

The men nod back and walk out fo the door, closing the solid metal doors behind them. I slightly jump when I hear the door slam shut, not taking my eyes of Brenners.

"You are so weak, three. You take your powers for granted, I just decided I had to teach you a lesson. You were also getting in my way."

"Way of what?" I say, slightly whispering.

"Will's death. The monster is still inside of him, just like you. You are both monsters."

"No!" I yell.

He quickly raises his hand and I gasp. My own hands grabbed my neck and held onto it tightly, making my breathing also impossible. As I gasped for air, a little trickle of blood run out of his nose.

"That black blood, it's the monster's blood, making you a monster." He said.

"Y-you ha-ve it i-i-n you t-oo" I forced out, myhands still gripping onto my neck.

"I know and it will kill me, slowly. But guess what, you're already dead."

hey my beautiful ppl :)

so i probably wont be updating tomorrow because i'm incredibly busy but if I get two chapters done i will upload them both. thank you for the votes and comments and tell everyone to read this book so i can become more famous plz hehe