•stories•

Y/N's POV

My eyes snap open. I scan around the room, looking at all the unfamiliar people in the small space. I see a face which I recognise though, the monster inside me darts towards him. However, I get stopped by the ropes wrapped around my hands, legs and waist. I grunt as I tug on the ropes, cutting my wrists even more.

One of the younger girls takes a step towards me and I look at her figure, up and down. Her red hair was in a low ponytail and her eyes were glued to mine.

"Remember, a few months ago, when you and Will had a fight. You trusted me and I trusted you. You told me what happened and I helped you, then I told you my problems and you helped me, you helped me. You are one of my best friends Y/N, please come back."

I looked at her with my black eyes and she looked down, ashamed that I didn't come back to reality. She steps back and the other girl puts her arm around her. Another girl steps towards me, her ombre hair was put up into a messy bun.

"When I first met you, I thought you were the coolest person ever. You were so outgoing and brave and independent. You are just an amazing person and I wish you would come back. Steve and I need you." She said.

She walks back and goes into one of the younger man arms, hugging him. I look around the room and they are all staring at me, my black eyes staring back at them. I was still in my hospital gown, a little torn and a few strays of blood on it.

Then the familiar face took a deep breath and stepped towards me. I tried to throw myself towards him but the ropes stopped me. He flinched but continue to walk towards me. He looked at me and wiped a tear off his face.

"Can you give us some privacy?" He says, looking over his shoulder.

"But she might kill you." One of the people whispered back.

"Go." He says sternly.

The group looked back at him then started to slowly leave the area. His eyes were glued to mine the entire time, we didn't break eye contact. Once he heard the door close, he pulled out a chair from the corner and sat down in front of me.

"Y/N, when I first saw you, you were the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Even when you were broken and bruises and in a hospital gown, you were so beautiful. Just like you are now. For a long time, I have been uncertain about who I am or what I am but when I met you, I discovered not just the love of my life but also who I am. People called me names, a lot of names and I believed them. I thought that maybe I was gay, maybe I am just a freak and maybe nobody actually likes me. But with you, I know I can be myself around you and I know that you will love me for who I am or what I am." He started to tear up and so did I, "I love you Y/N, more than anything in the world. You have no idea how hard it is to look at you and see that you are in pain. We went through the same thing, we are meant to be together. And I got out of it and so will you."

He stood up and walked over to the speaker and pressed play. I watched him, confused. When the speaker started, it played a familiar song,

Saving my love for you.

It's our song.

I look back at the familiar face and I start to remember everything about him. His face, his hair, his kindness, his bravery, his abs.

My eyes water and I feel my body get lighter. All the memories come flooding back but my eyes still stayed black. I couldn't get out of it. The rest of my body felt light and normal however my eyes still felt dark and heavy.

I looked up at Will and a tear fell down my face,

"Help me."

so this book is almost coming to an end, thank you so much for the support. 

i'm writing another book which isnt a fanfiction, it's an actual novel so that's fun

love you all and thank you so much for 100 followers x