•run•

He softly smiled at me and I smiled back. He looked at Joyce and she started to walk towards the door of the small room. Hopper and I followed her, hoping she knows a way to solve this mess. She poked her head out of the small gap of the door. When she saw that the coast was clear, she slowly stepped out and opened the door wider for Hopper and me.

She started the walk into the dark corridor and I stood next to her, Hopper on the other side.

"So Will is gone, missing." She said, looking straight ahead. Hopper looked at her and then at me, I looked down not wanting to meet eyes with him.

"How?"

"I think this lab took him. They took me but I escaped."

Joyce started to walk even faster, looking into the small windows of the rooms.

"So what happened?" Hopper said, pacing through the building. The lab was still dark and lonely, only able to hear our heavy footsteps.

"I heard a gunshot, I told Joyce, we came here with Steve and Robi-," I stopped walking and looked at Joyce. Both of them stopped walking and looked at me. "Steve and Robin!" I yelled, starting to run around the large hallway, hoping to see them. I can't believe I forgot about them.

I stopped running and saw Joyce and Hopper far behind me, looking through the small windows of the rooms.

"I will find Steve and Robin, you two start looking for Will," I commanded. I didn't wait for an answer, they were going to do it. I turned and ran down the corridor. It was like a never-ending hallway, the large area only led to the main foyer and the canteen.

As I walked further into the building, I heard voices, two voices. Steve and Robin. I started to run, sprint. My black converses hitting the cold floorboards. My footsteps echo against the thick walls and I could feel my breathing become harder.

I paced through the dark hallway and I saw a small light at the end of it. The voices got louder as I ran faster, I'm surprised I'm not dead yet. I was standing outside of the door, I could hear the two voices having a conversation. The light from the room was lighting up the hallway, making the dark hallway more clear.

I was about to look through the window to see if the voices were Steve and Robin but I stop myself. I hear footsteps. I thought it was Joyce and Hopper but there were only two footsteps, not four. My breathing hitches and I hope the footsteps haven't noticed me. I slowly start to walk forwards, one foot in front of another.

I was about to turn a corner but the footsteps got louder and I spun around looking at the tall figure. I couldn't see his face cause of the darkness but it was a tall, slim male.

"Hey!" The voice yelled.

I started to run, faster than before. I turn the corner, almost slipping on the floorboards. I pick myself back up and continue to run, not caring if other men got in my way, I would just continue to run. Hopefully, along the way, I might see Hopper and Joyce.

The hallway got darker and longer and I wasn't sure if I was going to find an entrance or the man. I turn a corner and it was just a long corridor, plain, empty and dark. I start to slow down, so slow until I stop running and walking and I just stand there.

I put my hands on my knees and kneel over, trying to catch my breath. I look up and over my shoulder, checking to see if I lost the man. As I look up again, I see a small light coming from a room up ahead.

I slowly start to walk towards it, looking around for more men. As I reach the light, I go on the top of my toes to see inside the room. I see a figure sitting on a chair, all tied up. The persons back was facing me, making it impossible to see their face. The figure looked familiar.

"Will?" I whisper.