•the plan•

I open the door when I hear a knock on the door. Its El, her brown hair tied back into a low ponytail. Behind her was Max; she was staying over at El's and decided to tag along. As I welcomed them both into the house, we walked into our bedroom. The girls sat on the bed and Will sat on the floor, leaning his back against the wall. I stood up and cleared my throat, both of them waiting for me to give them an explanation.

"So I saw Papa," I say to El, she immediately looks up at me, a shocked look on her face, "He put a poisonous liquid in me and um, I'm slowly dying. I don't know how many days I have left and I don't know if it is curable but Will and I came up with a plan."

El and Max look speechless, not knowing what to do or say. I look at Will and he stands up next to me, holding my hand softly.

"We are going to get Nancy and both of you are going to get this thing out of me."

El's eyes widened as she stood up straight.

"I might kill you."

Will held onto my hand tighter, not being able to hear the news. I squeezed it tighter then let go, walking towards El.

"I know but it will be better than slowly dying," I say lifting up my sleeve. Max gasped and stood up quickly. She hesitated as she lifted her own hand, wanting to touch the black veins. As I brought my arm closer to her she ran her fingertips over it and I jumped at the sudden touch. She pulled back and looked at me.

"These were on Billy's arm." She whispered.

I pulled down my sleeve and I cleared my throat wanting to get back to the main topic.

"So are you in?" I say. El sighed then nodded her head, knowing if she did help I have more of a chance of living then dying. She nodded her head after thinking about it and we both looked at Max who was now sitting on the bed, she was still processing everything that has happened over the fast few minutes.

She looks up at us all and sighs,

"If you die, I'll kill you."

I softly giggle and then smile. She stands up and walks over to me smiling. She pulls me into a tight hug and Will hugs us, El wrapping her arms around all of us.

"Want to go find Nancy?" I mumble into Max's shoulder. I feel Will nod his head and we all let go of each other. We walk out of the house and Max and El gets onto her bike. I get onto my bike while Will gets onto his.

We say goodbye to Joyce and she tells us to be careful. We ride into town and go to her house. El knocks on the door and we are meted by Mike. Mike smiles and pulls El into a hug.

"What are you here for?" Mike smiles.

"Nancy," I say. Mike raises his eyebrow and looks at me with a curious look.

"Why? She's in her room with Jonathan."

I look at Will and he starts mumbling,

"Maybe we shouldn't go in there, they might be busy." He says, fiddling with his fingers. I knew exactly what he meant. I look at him,

"What's more important? Saving my life or them creating new life?" I say, loud enough for everyone to hear. Max and El giggle and Mike is disgusted. Will smiles at me and we then look at Mike. He lets us through the house and we reach Nancy's door.

I knock on it.

quick update on my life:

its pretty shit

however, the guy at my school who looks like noah schnapp, the guy that i like, i asked him to my school formal and he said yes. however he is friendzoning me a lot and we dont stan that. but i have two months until my formal so this gurl is gonna look hella hot so he will fall for me.

also y'all should message me, i need friends and y'all are so kind and i love you all and i want to become friends with you guys.

xx