•help•

I grunted as I motioned my arm up to Will and I watched as Hopper's eyes turned black. Hopper started to walk up to Will, his fists clenched and his eyes glued to him. Will started to walk backwards, getting closer and closer to the walls. Joyce watched in fear, tears forming in her eyes. Hopper almost reached Will but she ran in front of him, pushing him away from her son.

"Hopper!" She screams in his face. He just stands there, no emotion on his face, staring at her. She lets out a loud huff and looks at me, who's eyes are still glued to Wills.

"Y/N, please. I love you, come back to me." He forces out, tears falling down his cheeks. The thing inside me was controlling how I was feeling, my actions and what I say. I wanted to be with Will, I don't want him to be scared of me but the monster inside of me is controlling me.

I screamed as I started to move closer to him. He walked away from me but Joyce stood her ground and stayed in front of him, protecting him.

"Y/N! Stop." Robin yelled, grabbing onto my arm as Steve grabbed my other. I tried to move out of their grasp but they were holding me back. As I screamed and kicked, Will started to settle down, his back pressed against the metal walls.

Joyce had her arms out protecting her son from Hopper and me. I watched Hopper close his eyes and he came back to us, his eyes going back to its original colour. Will started to cry, tears staining his face. I watched him sob and I started to realise this isn't who I am.

I closed my arms and I felt my body relax into Robin's and Steve's hands. I let go of my fists and I felt the power drain out of me. As I opened my eyes, they were already teary. I looked back at Will and he slides down the wall, hugging his knees. I leant back, looking at Robin and Steve.

Robin had teary eyes and Steve had eyes filled with horror. I gave them both a confused look and I tried to get out of their grip but they held onto me even tighter. I became more worried as Joyce still had her arms up to protect Will. Hopper was slowly backing away from me.

"What happened?" I say, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"You tried to kill Will," Joyce said, her arms still strong. I glance at Will and his watery eyes are glued to mine.

"I'm so sorry, I couldn't help it. I would never hurt you, Will-" I start to softly sob.

"I know you didn't but I'm sorry Y/N, you aren't safe."

And that's when I fell, I fell into Robin and Steve's arms, them slightly catching me. I hit the ground and started to cry even more. I saw in the corner of my eye, Robin kneels down to comfort me. As she softly placed her hand on my back and I flinched. I pushed her hand off mine and looked at her with my teary eyes.

"No! Stay away from me! I don't want to hurt you too!"

Her eyes started to water at my words and she backed away, leaving me be. As I placed my hands on the cold tiles, I let tears fall onto it. It was silent, everyone's eyes on me. I didn't know what to do, how am I going to live without Will. I can't have these powers and not be with him and I'm already dying anyway, Will doesn't know that. How is he going to react?

Joyce put her hands down and walked over to me, kneeling down. I shook as I felt her presence near me, I can't hurt her. She let out a sigh and I look up, looking through my lashes.

"You are going to need help and the only person who can help you through this," She stopped and looked over her shoulder. I sat down as I waited for her to answer. "Is Will."

Then all eyes fell onto him.