•blood•

"Come in." I hear a muffled voice yell. I slowly open the door and Jonathan is sitting on the floor while Nancy is on the bed. They must have been working on a new paper cause there are documents scattered across the floors. As Will, Max, El and I stepped over the papers and stood next to the bed.

"I need your help," I say, looking at her with worried eyes. She straightened herself up, to give more attention to me.

"Sure, what's up?"

"You helped Will get the thing out of him." I said, emphasizing the word 'thing'. She nodded her head and looked at Jonathan, who was now walking over to the bed, to sit next to Nancy. I sat down on the bed and looked at Will, who softly nodded his head at me. I lifted up my sleeve to show Nancy and she quickly attached her hand to my arm. "It got me too. I need you to help get it out of me before it is too late."

She looked at the veins then me and nodded her head.

"Sure, Jonathan can help as well. How though?"

I looked at El and Max, who were looking at the conversation in front of them.

"I don't know but El and Max are going to help as well. We have El's powers and your strength, I'm sure you can do it." I give her a soft smile for El interrupts.

"But there is a chance she might die," El says, fiddling with her fingers. She looked scared and nervous, worried about being the cause of my death. I look back at her and give her a reassuring smile, knowing that I'll be okay. Max puts her arm around El, rubbing her arm.

I look back at Nancy and she is looking at me, shocked and scared as well.

"I don't want to kill you, or help kill you." She said, concern in her voice.

"I'll be fine, trust me," I say, putting my hand on top of hers. She glances down at our hands and smiles a weak smile. After a few seconds of silence, she looks up at me.

"When do we start?"

"Tomorrow, meet us at our house," I say.

________________

As we waited for Nancy and Jonathan to arrive, us four set up the scene. I suggested we tie me up in a chair and El try and pull the thing out of me. Once it is out Max and Nancy destroy it. Will was putting the chair in the middle of our backyard, centre of the large area. Max was grabbing tools and 'weapons'.

Everyone thought I was going to be scared of the thought of dying but I wasn't scared, I was excited. I wanted to get this thing out of me, I am desperate. As Max and Will place all the tools and equipment near the house, I look around.

I am nervous, not going to lie, there still is a chance that I might die. However, there is also a chance that I might live. El might pull this thing out of me and I can finally be free to live the rest of my life with Will, no pain.

"We have finished setting up," Will says, placing his arm around my waist. He places a firm kiss on my temple and I turn to him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I love you, no matter what." I lean in and place a deep kiss on his lips. I pull him in harder, not wanting to let go. He moved his thumb under my top, the sudden touch sends shivers down my spine.

I let go and I miss him already. I smile and turn to the house, hearing a car engine turn off. I hold onto Will's hand and walk around the house, seeing Jonathan's car parked out the front.

We bring Nancy and Jonathan around the back and I sit down in the chair. Will slowly walks up to me and starts to apologise as he ties me. He places a soft kiss on my lips and walks over to Max, standing next to her.

Max, Jonathan and Will are standing near the house, a small weapon in each hand. El is standing in front of me, Nancy next to her, holding onto a crowbar. I let out a deep sigh and El starts to raise her hand,

Blood falling from her nose.

hey peeps.

thank you so much for all the votes, comments and follows x

im highkey bored so you should comment questions for me to answer

just ask here-

thanks,

love you all xxx