last straw

San was casually laying on his bed as he scrolled down his instagram feed. He then saw a familiar face on a picture that was posted by someone he knew which is Seonghwa. It was a picture of Seonghwa with the 'boy' from San's past, none other than Jung Wooyoung. It looked like they took the picture inside of a room. Weird thoughts started coming inside of his head as he thought about every possible things they could be doing in that room. (like playing video games San, calm your tits)

The few days after Wooyoung moved to their school, Wooyoung has always tried to start a conversation with him. He always brushed him off as he was annoyed and confused by the constant attention the shorter boy has been giving him. San's parents told him that Wooyoung's parents actually moved here because of work too.

They were glad since San was near them and he could take care of Wooyoung. Which is bullshit for San considering Jongho and 'the gang' is always over at Wooyoung's house doing only god knows what.
Plus, he would never want anything to do with Wooyoung. (you thought:)

After a few hours of nap, San was woken up with a knock on his bedroom door. He slowly woke up to see his mother smiling at him.

"what?" he said totally not in the mood.

"guess who i invited for dinner? " his mom replied. San just stood there resting his arm on the door knob.

"Wooyoung ah, come up for sec" she called. Wooyoung was downstairs and as you already guessed, San's mom invited him for dinner. Wooyoung showed up as he ran upstairs carefully.

"did you call me? " he said. Knowing that San is upstairs. He didn't know why but he just wanted to talk to him. He feels like San still owe him an explanation and a part of him just want to see the boy he used to miss everyday.

"There is San. You both seemed like you never talked in school. I guess you're both busy. Go in Wooyoung ah"
She pushed the boy slightly into his grumpy son's room. San was already too awake for this shit, he let the shorter one came in his room as his mom pulled the door close.

They stood there awkwardly staring at each other.

"what are looking at? " San spoke out almost too harshly.

" heh, your hair looked good Sanie. I never thought you'll dye it blonde" Wooyoung said smiling towards the other boy who's radiating 'angry' vibe already.

"who's your fucking Sanie" replied the blond haired boy who is now seated on a chair.

Wooyoung ignored the harsh treatment he's getting, making his way to San's bed and sitting on it.

"your bed is the same as mine" he said moving his feet up and down trying to get a reaction from the boy who is now staring at him intensely.

San was feeling so angry with himself when a dirty thought of Wooyoung on his bed came across his mind. He could not believe the boy still affects his head until now.

Furiously getting up, he looked straight into Wooyoung's eyes and told him,

" if you expected anything from me, i would not apologize for anything, nor do i will ask anything from you, now you can get the hell off my bed and out of my room"

Wooyoung was not terrified, instead he was overwhelmed by regrets and disappointment. He got up to walk out of the room, not before San stopped him ,

"And the kiss, i was just playing around with you, it was disgusting. Now don't show up in front of me ever again" that was the last straw for Wooyoung, he got out of the room and went back to his house without even thinking about the dinner invitation.

'why did i make a fool myself. Sanie is different now. I should have known it. I just never learn ' he thought. Tears streaming down his face.
.
.
.
.
.
🐈🐈meanie