mine 1

San's pov

I barely manage to focus on my driving as i thought about everything they could be doing right now. I realized by now that being far away from him before may hurt me in some type of way, but being so close to him is also a torture now because he is not mine and i can't help but think so. I want Wooyoung all to myself. The thought of someone else touching him inappropriately get me on edge.

As i arrived to the address Hyunjin gave me, i wasted no time and went towards the front door of the house.
I knocked the door three times as i was getting more impatient as time goes by. Then the door was opened revealing Mark who's only wearing a boxer without any tops. I almost went berserk as i stormed into the room looking for Wooyoung.

He was sprawled on the bed with a bag of potatoes chips in front of him. Thank god he was wearing enough clothes. He gave me a
'there he goes again' look and got up.

"what are doing here San? " he asked as he looked into my eyes as if he was challenging me.

" im the one who should be asking that. What the fuck are you doing here" i replied harshly also giving a look at Mark who sat beside Wooyoung on the bed.

"look, i don't wanna fight. Im tired. I thought i was having a good movie night and here you go again. Do you hate me so much that you can't see me have fun? "

Wooyoung looked straight into my eyes and it made me even angrier with his choice of tone when he spoke to me. It was as if im a bother to him.

"im not gonna waste my time explaining, either you go home with me or your father will know about this shit you're doing right now! "

"San we're just watching some movies!" he defended himself but i caught a glint of lie in his eyes. There's no way you could fool me Jung Wooyoung.

"well it's up to you Wooyoung." i said as i walked out of the room. I heard him apologizing to Mark and soon after that he caught up and got inside my car.

He has been frustrating me mentally and physically these few days. So I'll give him his punishment the way i wanted. If you think you could mess me up again Wooyoung you're wrong. I'll break you all over again until all you ever needed is me.

As soon as we arrived home i dragged him up to my room and slammed the door shut. Harsly i pushed him towards my bed as i hovered over him. This is what I've been waiting for. He was the main purpose of all of my sexual desires. Now that the muse is under me. I'll gladly do my art
.
.
.
.
.
Okay in the next chapter there would be sexual scene and if you're not comfy about those just skip it okay. 😉😉