accident

Wooyoung rushed out as soon as Mingi let him know he has arrived at San's house. And San on the other hand went back inside of his house right after Mingi's car was out of sight.

With all angst and disappointment pent up inside, Wooyoung unloaded his mess of a head towards Mingi who was listening intently while trying to stay focused on his driving.

Wooyoung told him what happened before he left and also what has been going on between him and San these past weeks. Without second thoughts he started telling him about their past. How it used to be before.

Eyes still on the road, Mingi was not as surprised as Wooyoung thought he would.

" i knew it. There's no way nothing is going on between the two of you. No wonder he's been acting weird lately."
Mingi mentioned as he shrugged.

"now i don't think there would be anything left between us. It's just that he's making it too complicated for me. I just want him to make it clear, what is happening between us" Wooyoung let out a sigh as frustration was written across his face.

"no i think it's , fuck!! " Mingi's response was cut off as a car in front of them seemed to lose control as it went sideways on their lanes. He attempted to push the breaks but he was worried that they would collide with the car. Mingi hurriedly drove his car towards the side of the road almost not making it. His car collided with a tree, glasses are shattering everywhere as the air pillow barely in time to save them from being thrown out face first.

Wooyoung's heartbeat increased as he felt liquid falling down on his eyes. He hissed as he realized he must've gotten a cut on his forehead. Not bothering to check up on their situation, Mingi started panicking.

"get out.first let's get out!" both of them struggled to get out of the car. Pain attacking every part of their body caused by force of the car collide just now.

The took a far distance from the car and sat on the ground. The other car was also at the side of the road, seemed to also collided with a tree. (might be a forest out there, sorry 😂)

"it hurts a lot. " Mingi complained

" i know im hurting too" Wooyoung replied still couldn't digest what just happened.

" it hurts, Wooyoung ahh" Mingi told him dramatically .

" okay i think i got my phone in my pocket, can you take it out ,i can barely use my hands " Wooyoung showed his hand which basically bruised and cut here and there impossible to grip anything.

Mingi reached over and took the phone out of Wooyoung's pocket and unlocked it as he asked for the password from Wooyoung.

" okay I'll call San" Mingi said as he began scrolling up for his contact.

"Mingi call the police. Call the ambulance. There might be a dying person inside of that car. Why would you call Choi San. Huh"
Annoyed by Mingi, Wooyoung looked over towards the cars. Thankfully for now no smell or sign of the cars is burning. Thank god, he thought.

"okay they're coming, should we call Choi San now? " Mingi asked

"call your parents and mine. We're not orphans. " Wooyoung was getting more and more annoyed with Mingi but he knew Mingi was doing it obviously to make the situation less worrying so that he could calm down. He thought joking would do.

After some car that passed them stopped and helped taking out the guy from the other car that seemed to be badly injured, the ambulance arrived taking them to the hospital.

Laying on a bed inside of a ward, Wooyoung could now see that they was actually very lucky as their injury was not as bad. His hand was banded up and also around his forehead. He could feel a cut on the side of his lips and judging by how he felt, he must be bruised here and there.

The door of the ward opened suddenly as a really worried looking Choi San entered. He went straight towards Wooyoung and stopped on his track as he saw his condition.

"what did i fucking tell you" he said quietly.

"shit could've happened -" San added

Wooyoung looked away averting his eyes towards the window as he got the feeling to cry and tell the other how scared he was. But he knew San would only be harsh toward him. And 'why would San care' he thought.

Wooyoung then felt a dip on the side of the bed. San studied his condition, taking in his injured frame, touching his bruised lips ever so softly as if he would break.

"does it hurt a lot?" Wooyoung heard San ask so softly. It was probably the voice Wooyoung misses the most. The voice of San worrying about him. Cared about him. The way he always talked to him before.

"look at me" San demanded as he carefully brushed up Wooyoung's hair avoiding doing anything that would cause him pain.

Tears threatened to fall down as Wooyoung's wall started falling down one by one with how gentle San was to him as if he was too fragile.

"my mom would come tomorrow with your parents. They couldn't catch the plane for tonight " San informed fiddling his finger.

" then you can go home first. I can take care of myself " Wooyoung said as he doesn't want to be the one who seems needy.

" I'll stay here tonight,so now just sleep"
San said sitting down on a chair besides the bed.

" i said i can take care of myself" Wooyoung replied not backing down.

" yeah sure you can" San said sarcastically holding Wooyoung's gaze in his not backing down either.
.
.
.
.
.
.
God i cringed a little on this one. Bear with me on this ok. I'll make it better next time. Vote and give feedback please.
.
.
.
.
Ateez comeback is on 8 oct next month. I can't wait!🐈🐈🐈