pissed off

San left out a sigh as he racked his messed up blonde hair with his finger. He knew Wooyoung was the one who initiated the kiss but he was at fault too for kissing him back.

  He kissed and did even more in the past with countless people. But no one leaves him as frustrated mentally and physically like Wooyoung. He left him wanting for more. He felt guilty, he felt needy, he felt anger!

  Wooyoung at the other hand was no different. He was sure he wanted more from San but he was afraid that even though it's all about lust and needs, he would break. He knew how he would be left devastated. Because his feelings for San was something else even though he realized San is not who he used to be anymore and it's impossible to go back to where they were.

  As San collected his thoughts and went back inside his house, Wooyoung was already halfway down the stairs. They both passed by each other not saying a word. It's a complete silence followed up with the sound of Wooyoung closing the front door and San closing his bedroom door.

  Wooyoung was planning to call Jongho to let him know he's on his way but then he realized he didn't open one text from a number saved under the name Mark. Wooyoung immediately opened it to find out who it was.

        From:Mark

'hi Wooyoung, it's Mark if you could recall from the night before. I just wanna check up on you. I was going to know more about you during the party but that guy from your school took you home so i guess I'll just text you since you gave me your number. Anyway, text me back or call me up:('

  The text was so long that Wooyoung stopped in his track. Thoughts coming into his mind. And he decided to give it a try.

From:Wooyoung

' hi,  im sorry he did that. I couldn't recall everything but i did remember seeing you when i was still a little bit sober that night. Is it weird if i want to like, meet you right now? '

   Wooyoung texted back. Not thinking much. He remembers only a bit about this Mark guy but he really needed someone right now. He was not comfortable to talk about this with his new friends so maybe someone who is almost a total stranger could help.

   His text from Mark was replied right away and they decided to meet up at a cafe. Wooyoung took a cab and went there. It was actually pretty far from San's house which is better because that boy just messes his head up.

  As soon as Wooyoung entered the cafe,  Mark was already there on one of the tables. He went up to him and smiled at him. Wooyoung took a sit across the table and they talked for a bit. It was obviously a really awkward conversation but it helped Wooyoung get his mind off San.

  After a while, Mark told Wooyoung that he would drive him home. Mark was nice. Which is why Wooyoung have the guts to ask him whether he could stay in his house for a night.  The boy was desperate to get away from San. And he just got a text from Jongho saying his hyung is home so his family went out to dinner. Wooyoung didn't want to be a bother so he thickened his skin to ask Mark.

  Mark of course without any doubt said yes as he was kind of  expecting something from Wooyoung.

  Wooyoung texted Jongho about it and went away with Mark ignoring the now furiously typing Jongho sending him countless questions.

   It was half past ten and Wooyoung was still not home. San hid his worries as he scrolled down his instagram.
'it's not my problem wherever he goes' San thought still on his phone.

   Another thirty minutes passed and there was still no sign of Wooyoung. San quickly texted Seonghwa asking him and also Jongho whether they knew where Wooyoung went. He want to at least know he was with one of them.

  Seonghwa replied back saying Wooyoung was not at his neither at Jongho's. San then remembered the words Wooyoung said that evening.
'while im at it, i could have some fun'

  San left out another sigh as he found himself panicking over it. He really hated the fact that his mind was once  again filled with Wooyoung. Ever since he moved here, his name was always in San's mind.

  San was brought out of his thoughts as he received another text to Seonghwa saying that Wooyoung texted Jongho that he was at Mark's which is Hyunjin's cousin. That alerted San. He didn't have a good feeling about it. He didn't even know why he is panicking.

   Shortly after texting Hyunjin for Mark's address ,  San quickly drove there thinking about how he would face Wooyoung after the kiss but for sure all he wanted to do was get Wooyoung home. Close to him.
.
.
.
.
.
A bit of a filler
.
.
.
🐈🐈🐈