kiss me slow

"can you be mine? " a sudden question from San made Wooyoung froze in silence.

    It was obvious that they made up and the three rounds of just intense 'loving' under the sheets kinda adds up to the fact that he and San really did made up.

   He would not say that he forgot about everything that happened before, he and San does have a lot of explaining to each other. And all this time, he realized that it would have been easier if one of them just cut to the chase, and be honest.

  "Wooyoung, " San spoke out reminding him that he was patiently waiting for an answer.

   San proceeded to pull Wooyoung closer to him, slightly stroking his head,  feeling comfortable but slightly anxious.

  He was aware of how big of an asshole he was to Wooyoung, ever since the other moved in the same school as him, he was nothing but mean and harsh towards him. And he was well aware of that.

  Sighing slowly, he lowered his head, meeting the others who snuggled closer.

   "can you really just be mine? " San asked again, abandoning three years worth of groundless ego. Clinging to the warmth of the only person that stole his heart too long ago.

   "i can't guarantee " Wooyoung said jokingly, his voice is small as his head was buried on San's clothed chest.

   "Wooyoung, im serious " San warned. His dominance peeking out, as he was desperate to really make the boy in his arm, his.

  "only if you stop being so mean and controlling and cold" Wooyoung said looking up, staring straight into San's eyes. Clearly reminding him of the way San treated him before.

   "okay I'll stop being mean and cold " San said.

   "and stop being so controlling " Wooyoung added.

  There's a pause before San responded.
   "exactly, that depends, if you're really only mine, I'll stop being that. " San said explaining his point.

   "ok, fair enough, and-" Wooyoung's words were cut short as San crashed their lips together, softly he kissed him like they got all the time in the world.

    It was different, San was thrilled at the fact that Wooyoung is now finally his, that he could be with him without having to find a reason, he wants him to himself, not to be shared. He learned his lesson the hard way.

      Their lips moved slowly under the dim lights of Wooyoung's bedroom. San's hand was cupped against Wooyoung cold cheeks, keeping his face close and still as San explored his mouth, not seeming to plan on stopping anytime soon.

   Wooyoung gasped for air as San finally thought it was a good time to stop.

   "you're mine now, there's no turning back"

.
.
.
.
🐈🐈🐈
➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️