fragile

San was walking towards his car as
he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"hey San" San was greeted by a familiar eye-smile.

'Mingi' he thought

"hey" he greeted back forcing out a smile.

"im looking for Woo. Did you saw him somewhere? " Mingi asked playing off a normal expression.

" see, Mingi are you serious about him? " San asked.

" him who? Woo? Yeah i am. " Mingi replied in all seriousness.

" you know how i feel about him" San started. His voice strained as he tried not to sound angry.

" no how would i know, you never tell me. What about him? You hate him? " Mingi said acting like he didn't know how San felt about Wooyoung.

"no. Don't act like you don't know " San replied

"okay San. I genuinely think of you as a good friend of mine. But i want him. I won't be like you, sit still and watch him drift away from you"

Mingi's voice changed and somehow San saw a look on Mingi's face that he never saw before.

" i don't care who you are, if you're trying to take away the person i cherish the most, I'll fucking ruin you" San threatened.

" well we don't know about that. I might be the one who'll be ruining you. " Mingi replied before he smirked and walked away.

San clenched his fist, heart beating fast as he raked his hands over his blond hair.

'im his only. He even told me that. I knew him better than anyone else. He wouldn't leave me. Not him'

San sighed as he felt himself trembles a little bit. He hates it. The thought of him being replaced.

Wooyoung thought Mingi would just ask him over his house to plan out about whatever they're acting in front of San. But Mingi had taken out various kinds of snacks and turned on his Netflix. They were snuggled up underneath Mingi's blanket, munching away.

" so you like gummy bears? I saw you eating only that since earlier. " Mingi asked starting up a conversation.

" yeah i like sweets. Hot Cheetos are too much for me. It burns my tongue " Wooyoung replied smiling before sticking out his tongue.

Mingi's eyes are hooded as they stared at Wooyoung's plump cherry red lips.

"it's not that spicy. Taste this-" Mingi said before crashing his lips on Wooyoung's slowly entering his tongue .

Wooyoung shoved Mingi back, baffled. He stared at him for a while before letting out a whine.

" why would you do that? It's spicy!" he reached out for a bottle of coke and gulped fast trying to stop the stinging sensation on his tongue.

" it's not, you're acting like a baby" Mingi said as he laughed at Wooyoung's pained expression.

"hey, you want some of these coke? " Wooyoung asked handing the bottle towards Mingi.

"yeah give -" Mingi's sentence was stopped as Wooyoung crashed his lips on him, nibbling on Mingi's bottom lip as he laughed at Mingi who was more than petrified.

"haha you shouldn't be shocked if you like to play that much. Don't just kiss me all of a sudden, im so frustrated mentally and physically right now"

Wooyoung said jokingly as he tapped on Mingi's shoulder, laughing loud.

"heh, you don't do that either " Mingi said with a low voice trying to hide how affected he was. That kiss was obviously just a joke for Wooyoung but it wasn't for him.

"hey should we stop this act now, i feel bad for San. I think we should figure it out ourselves " Wooyoung started after thinking for a while.

"no, we just started. Just until he tells you himself, okay? " Mingi tried convincing Wooyoung.

"okay then" Wooyoung replied as he shrugged.

Wooyoung was sent home late by Mingi as they binge watch two shows at Mingi's house. Without expecting anything, Wooyoung entered San's room needing some good sleep.

Weirdly enough, San was not inside. Not bothering to wonder about where San is, Wooyoung took a shower and got ready to sleep. Not until he heard the bell from the main entrance door rang.

'San's parents are not not home, San has a key. Who is it so late. Should i open? ' Wooyoung thought to himself.

He got up anyway and went downstairs to see who's outside. As he opened the door, it was San.

" San! what the hell happened? " Wooyoung panicked as he saw San. He is dripping wet as it was raining outside. There's a few bruises here and there, he is shivering badly.

Wooyoung stood aside letting San in as San ignored him and invited himself inside, walking straight upstairs.

Wooyoung bit his lip in worry as he followed San from behind.

Wooyoung sat on the bed waiting for San to get out of the bathroom. He came out with a fresh new clothes, still not even acknowledging Wooyoung's present.

" San did anything happened? Where were you? " Wooyoung ask softly as San made his way towards the bed.

"San, " Wooyoung started again.

" shut it Wooyoung. Don't act like you care. All you ever do is playing with people's feelings! " San threw his remarks.

'he's drunk ' Wooyoung thought as he knew San is only that blunt about his feelings when he's drunk.

"i just wanna know why you're all bruised up? " Wooyoung asked

" I know im not good at words. But you've replaced me so quick. This is enough playing Woo" San's voice shows how far he let the alcohol take over.

Wooyoung looked at him, sitting on the other side of the bed, head hung low.

" you're drunk. Just rest, we'll talk about this when you're sober" Wooyoung said as he reached over to San and lay him down. Thankfully, it went on easy as he managed to get San safely tuck under his blanket.

Wooyoung stayed by San as he himself fell asleep.

In the morning, San opened his eyes, totally aware of what happened last night. Looking around him, there was no Wooyoung. His heartbeat increased as he let out a sigh, feeling defeated.

Not too long after that he heard the door being opened.

" Where did you go so early in the morning? Did you went over at Mingi's again? " San asked.

Wooyoung noticed a slight panic in San's voice.

"no i was just downstairs, here take these pills. These might help with your hangover " Wooyoung helped San get straightened up and gave him the pills and a glass of water.

"Sannie do you need anything? We might need to treat your face. It's all bruised up" Wooyoung added while studying San's face, unconsciously running his hand over San's hair.

" i don't like this. It has always been my place Woo. If i have to, I'll ruin you all over again until all you ever wanted is me. "
.
.
.
.
.
.
Guysss this is super meh for me. I might update another one today .
🐈🐈🐈 you can give feedback so that i can improve. Vote pleaseee so that im motivated to write.