hung out

"Wooyoungie today you should take Lucas around. It's holidays anyway, if you're going to be at home all day it'll be a waste of such a wonderful day. "
Wooyoung's mom said as he looked at his son.

Wooyoung stared down at his breakfast, not having any appetite to eat as he was busy worrying about the 'problem' he needs to deal with.

Problem number one: the boy sitting im front of him who has been stealing glances at him during breakfast.

Problem number two: the boy just 5 minutes away from him who he knows is going to call him in 1, 2 -

Wooyoung stood up from the dining table, excusing himself as the caller id saved as 'Sannie💖' appeared on the screen of his phone.

Lucas who has finished his breakfast looked up to Wooyoung with a furrowed eyebrows.

"Sannie? " Wooyoung greeted as his heart leaped at anticipation of hearing San's voice.

"youngie what are doing? " San asked. His voice calmed Wooyoung down and he relaxed a bit from all the pent up tension during breakfast.

"i just finished breakfast, why are you calling so early in the morning? You always sleep in during holidays "
Wooyoung asked, snuggling himself back into his warm blanket.

"i would've still be in bed but there's too much empty spaces on my bed i can't help but think about you " San said in all honesty. It was true that he can't stop thinking about Wooyoung, to the point that it's annoying him.

"you need to get used to it, i can't be there all the time, it's not my house " Wooyoung said as he smiled at how San paused a little before replying.

"it is your house Woo" San said softly wanting nothing but to hold his Wooyoung.

"Woo your mom told me we should go now! " an unfamiliar voice hit San's ear.The voice was barely audible but he was sure enough that he do not know the owner of the voice.

"Lu tell her I'll come down in a sec" San recognized it was Wooyoung talking back to the other person in a hushed voice.

" Woo who is it? " San asked after a few seconds.

"uhm nothing, Sanie I'll come over tonight okay, sorry my mom asked me to go somewhere, " Wooyoung said mostly trying to distract San to ask more about Lucas. He's in cloud nine over how happy he is being in a good terms with San so he could not afford messing it up anymore.

He wants them to stay this way, because he knows if San knew about Lucas, it'll be different once again, he's sure that Lucas won't sway him but about San,  Wooyoung doesn't want him to feel bad in the slightest.

Wooyoung walked side to side with Lucas. It was hard not to think about how they used to be in this kind of situation a lot in the past. Just silently walking along, the silence held their conversation. Not now though that Wooyoung's head is filled with nothing but San.

"uhm where should i take you?" Wooyoung asked but more like talking to himself.

"just wherever you usually hang out" Lucas replied.

" i usually go to-" Wooyoung stopped at his words as he stared at the cafe he and San just went last week. He looked around again searching for another place as he did not want to take Lucas to where he and San went.

"let's go that way" Wooyoung said as he decided to take Lucas to a Cafe where he and Jongho used to hang out. (*Cough! where Mingi got rejected )

Wooyoung smiled as he pulled Lucas there. Even though Lucas might make things even more complicated for him and San but he was still glad to see Lucas. Someone who he knew understood his past suffering and at some point provided warmth and love to him.

"it's a nice cafe, you come here often? " Lucas asked as he took a seat in front of Wooyoung.

"no i came here with my friends Jongho but we usually just hang out at his house " Wooyoung explained.

"Lu, what about you?" Wooyoung suddenly asked trying to catch up as Lucas started to get quiet.

"im still the same but like life is getting better. I mean we're only getting older and wiser. But it's really empty without you Woo" Lucas said as he slowly put his hands over Wooyoung's smaller ones.

"Jung Wooyoung" a familiar voice that Wooyoung knew too well. Wooyoung look by his side to San standing there feeling stupid and unlucky as he did not realize San was there and he came totally at the wrong timing that could cause him to misunderstand the situation where, Lucas is holding Wooyoung's hands.

"San how did you know im here? " Wooyoung asked, his eyes quivering as he was afraid how  this would turns out, not because he was caught in the act or something but he was afraid of how badly San could misunderstood this situation considering who Lucas is.

"who is he? " San asked, his voice is controlled and calm as he did not want to suspect the person he loved so easily. But the way Wooyoung's hand was under the other person's hands just now before he pull it away was torturing his calmness. .
.
.
.
.
.
This is kinda meh! for me but I'll update again soon. Vote and give feedbacks guyssss. 🐈🐈🐈