Chapter 22: Play Again?

Zena's POV

        It's been a week since the whole Giratina incident. Demetrius and Nick bid us farewell and thanked us for all we have done. We were mentioned int he news like crazy, all of Araydia knew of our heroism. There was a world-wide festival and we were practically worshipped. Matt decided to join our team after all, and we all celebrated that as well. Xerneas appeared at our front doorstep and granted LoveGame mega evolution, since his orange horn had been returned. We asked him what happened to Clandestine, but he said he didn't know anything about it. So much for being a deity.

I had been thinking long and hard about Rayquaza's wish. Of course, making a selfish wish crossed my mind several times and it was very tempting to wish for immortality, but I decided I wouldn't be able to handle all of my loved ones dying. Nobody asked me about the wish, they probably knew this was a hard decision to make. I also had to word it carefully, with no loopholes. Finally, seven days later, I decided what I would wish for. I walked out side and shouted Rayquaza's name to the stars, a cool wind ruffled my wings as Rayquaza's serpentine form descended from the sky.

"You have decided your wish then, young one?" He questioned.

"Yes. I wish that Araydia will be a place of happiness. One where the good will always overpower the bad. Where nobody like Clandestine will threaten its existence or the people living here. I want Araydia to prosper."

And it was so.

--

END