Ch.2

The next day

Skeppy: can we talk

a6d: sure I'll move to ur channel

User joined your channel

"What's up?" a6d asked. He was worried since skeppy asking to talk had never happened before. They just kinda trolled bbh and texted about memes.
"I'm just kind of in a weird position with my girlfriend. My friends at school would make fun of me for this but she asked me to have um..." Skeppy paused, debating if he trusted a6d with this personal information.
"Hey whatever it is I won't judge you," a6d said in a comforting voice. This was no troll but an actual heartfelt moment between them.

"She asked me if I wanted to do...it. I don't know I mean we've been dating for a while but I just don't feel like I want to with her." Skeppy took a deep breath.
"She said she understands and will wait for me but her asking me that made me realize I don't like her like that anymore..."

A6d didn't know what to say, until he realized Skeppy just trusted him with something super personal.

"Hey, it's fine. You don't have to feel pressured. Just like talk with her and say you just wanna be friends," a6d said.

Skeppy was happy for the advice. But it made his insides twist. Why do you wanna break up with her? She's nice and hot and decently popular. You've been together for almost 6 months now you should be so excited. Stop acting gay.
Gay
Gay