Ch.3

Meanwhile at badboyhalo's house...

His head was pounding as the music seemed to shake the walls of his house. As much as he just  wanted to dance and laugh with his friends, the party was starting to be too much for him.
I should stop drinking.
Bad looked down at his 6th beer and wondered why he'd gone so crazy tonight. He stumbled over to his room, which turned out not to be his but his new roommate's where they were making out with someone.
"Sorry! Sorry," bbh said as he crossed the hall to his actual room and laid down.
Ooooh I should call someone. How about skeppy? No skeppy is probably with his girlfriend. Who knew he had a girlfriend? I didn't. Did a6d know? Why didn't a6d tell him? Wait why would a6d tell him that's weird? What was I thinking about? Oh yeah call skeppy
*ring, ring, ring*

"Um bad? What's up?" Skeppy said as he answered the phone. It was like 2 am and bbh didn't normally stay up this late without something going on.
"Ske-" he hiccuped," ppy! I'm sooooooo happy you answerewered. Aswerewered? Answerwereddddd."
"Bad are you okay?" Skeppy asked, his voice laced with concern. Bbh sounded almost drunk but he didn't seem like the kind of person to drink excessively. There was also some muffled music in the background.
"Just talking to youuuu. Oh and there's a party going on and I had a bear, no beer. It was only one, or two, maybe like 5 or 6 but I feel greaaattt!" Badboyhalo drunkenly screamed.

Skeppy was uncomfortable. He'd laughed at the drunkboyhalo memes but having had a dad with a problem with alcohol in the past, this scared Skeppy. And especially since bad had decided to call him out of everyone he'd think to call. He kind of liked it until he thought I like it? My friend is drunk and I liked him calling me first. Wow wee a drunk guy called you, you're so special
"Why don't you call your girlfriend or something bad? Maybe go to sleep," Skeppy sourly answered.
"Nooooo but I don't like my roommate and I want to hang out with youuuu and I don't have anyone to love me." Then bad started crying.

What was Skeppy supposed to do? His drunk friend was crying over love and Skeppy just wanted to say 'I love you' but that would sound gay and you're not gay right? You're not gay right? No I'm not gay. Good

"I'm sure you'll find someone bad," Skeppy said. "Just... go to sleep please."
And badboyhalo stopped crying, hung up, and laid in bed as everything pounded around him. But he just tried to ignore the pounding of his heart when Skeppy said he'd find someone. What if he already had?