Ch.11

The ride home wasn't as awkward as a6d thought it would be. He drove home while Skeppy and bbh cuddled in the back seat. As adorable as it was, he kind of felt like a third wheel. He'd have to text the girl next door what happened.

The next morning, Skeppy woke up with his head on bbh's chest. He slowly slid away and out the door. What are we? Does he like me the  way I like him or were we just insane last night from lack of sleep and adrenaline?
"Morning Zak," a6d said while eating a bagel. He was texting someone intently. Nonetheless he looked up for a second, concerned looking, and said,"Are you okay? You seemed a little..." A6d paused, unsure how to phrase it.
"Yeah I'm good. I was just a little panicky from worry," Skeppy responded, even though he knew that wasn't all.
"Good cause last night was a flurry of emotions and there is still a month of this trip left and, no offense, but I can't handle that every night."
Skeppy laughed and walked over to the counter to find something to eat. Ah, some muffins.

Badboyhalo walked out of the room a few minutes later to find a warm muffin for him and Skeppy smiling slightly at his cute ruffled up morning look.
"There just happened to be muffins!" Skeppy said happily, seeming exactly like his internet persona.
"Thank you," bbh said groggily and ate. Skeppy watched silently then said,
"Wanna stream together? I mean everyone is gonna find out we're on vacation plus a6d tweeted he was going to la, plus plus it would be funnnnnn."
Bbh was skeptical. Skeppy seemed to be okay so fast. Just last night he'd cried in his arms about issues with his dad, and now he was nagging him to do a stream with him for fun. He made a mental note to keep checking in on Skeppy.
"Ok, let's get a6d."

Skeppy and bbh did not expect to open a6d's door only to find him helping a girl through a window.
"Um hi again," bbh said awkwardly, startling a6d and the girl. She almost fell but a6d held onto her.
"Oh my goodness! Are you okay? I didn't mean to scare you!" Bbh said and rushed over to help a6d and the girl. Skeppy laughed at how this random girl was sneaking in through a6d's window instead of just knocking on the front door.
"Well I'm Zoe," the girl said and just sat on a6d's bed as if they'd been dating for a while.
"We were just gonna ask you if you wanted to stream but you seem busy," Skeppy said while laughing. "Nice meeting you Zoe," Skeppy said and walked out. Bbh apologized once more than followed Skeppy to their room.