Ch.10

Darryl walked down the street. It was so dark he could barely see and it didn't help that he left his phone at home. I couldn't even grab my phone while I was storming out. Ughhh I should've stayed home and talked to Zak.
At this point, bbh realized he should go home. He looked around but of course nothing was familiar to him. Which way did I come from? How long have I been walking. Oh no, oh no no no

"DARRYL!" Skeppy was screaming out the rental car's window. A6d was driving slowly so Skeppy could look around for bbh but no luck yet. Skeppy didn't care if the neighbors were going to complain about him waking them up, he just wanted find and apologize to Darryl. "This is all my fault," Skeppy says between screams. A6d turns around.
"Hey, don't worry. We'll find him and you guys can talk it out."
As A6d says this, Skeppy hears something. Shuffling, maybe some squeakish noises that could be bbh. Please, please, please. But no luck. Just a squirrel. Did we go in the wrong direction? It's been 10 min since we went out so almost 20 since he did, how have we not seen him yet? Cause you had to mess it up. I was just stressed. Stressed enough that you yelled at him for comforting him. And then didn't even go after him or apologize. I know I should've but- But what? You can't even be gay correctly. Screw up.
And with that Skeppy couldn't take it. He curled up in a ball on his seat and started rocking back in forth. What is going on? I need to focus on Darryl. Darryl. Darryl. Darr-
"Um Zak?" A6d said. He'd pulled the car over and stopped to look at Skeppy. "Are you okay?"
Skeppy nodded, then shook his head. Suddenly he sat up straight.
"Why'd you stop driving? We need to find Darryl," he said matter of a factly, as if he wasn't just having a breakdown.
"Um you-"
"It doesn't matter right now. Darryl is what matters."
So A6d kept driving and driving and Skeppy kept screaming and screaming until-
"Oh my goodness, Zak?!?" Darryl said, his voice quivering slightly from what seemed like crying earlier.

Zak didn't care about the fact the car hadn't totally stopped. He jumped out and ran to Darryl, hugging him so tight the air was squeezed out of him.
"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean to push you away I've just been having thoughts and feeling and I don't know if I'm comfortable with them but you make me feel better and I want to be with you, in every way," Skeppy said hurriedly when he pulled away to look at bad.
Bbh was speechless. Skeppy has poured his heart out to him twice in one night, yet he hadn't told Skeppy what he was thinking.
"I'm so sorry too, I should've never done something that made you feel uncomfortable. I just really like you and wanna make sure you're okay. Okay?"
And they hugged again.