Ch.13

Omg you guys are too nice, thx for all the reads and votes! Ily 💕 Anyways I've had this song stuck in my head so here's some fluffy stuff

Skeppy, badboyhalo, and a6d wandered around la. Skeppy was filming on a camera and a6d was with his phone. They first went to korean town and got some korean bbq, only to find a6d had never tried it.
"Hey, I live in France! I don't try many different kinds of food!" He huffed. Skeppy and bbh just laughed and helped him order. They got everything from 갈비 to 김치찌개 (beef short ribs to kimchi soup) and are it all. After all, they'd only been having small snacks and microwave meals since arriving. Skeppy got some funny shots of a6d trying the spicy stuff.
As the sun was setting, they went to the Griffith observatory. A6d went inside immediately as he was just excited to take in everything. Skeppy and bbh hung out outside, watching the sun set. After a minute or two, Skeppy leaned on him. At first Bad tensed up, but relaxed as he laid his head on Zak's.
This is nice he thought. And it was.
Then they joined a6d inside for a while to test all the displays. Bad was in total awe of the intricate displays of the solar system and stars, and Skeppy couldn't help stating. He's so adorable he thought as bbh went over to a6d to try the interactive display a6d was at.
Once it was completely dark outside, the trio took time to look through one of the public telescopes.
"It's beautiful," bbh said and the other two agreed.
"I'm so happy you guys came," a6d said after a few more minutes. "I was worried you guys wouldn't wanna take the time." Then he gave them a group hug, in which Skeppy said, "You guys are my best friends, so of course I came." And they tightened the hug.

Once back at home, a6d said he was exhausted went to his room. Skeppy stayed up editing the footage from that day while bbh chilled watching YouTube. Once skeppy had finished, bad asked,"Why were you editing? It's late and I'm sure your fans wouldn't mind one more day of not uploading."
Skeppy contemplated the question, eventually answering with, "I kinda feel like I owe it to my fans. Like, now I have one million people following me and they deserve to get good content consistently."
Bad looked at him in awe. He couldn't believe his friend who seems so immature and trolls him so often could be so ambitious and dedicated.

As Skeppy and bbh slept on this large bed, somehow their arms touched. They both slept peacefully.