Ch.9

Bad sped out of the room so quick, he didn't even grab his phone. Omg what was I thinking. I should've known it would make him uncomfortable. I hug him after sleeping in the same bed as him. Of course he'd get the wrong idea. But maybe the wrong idea was what I'm thinking of.

He walked down the hall to find a6d's room door open. After peeking his head in, bbh saw
A6d and some girl making out on his bed. A6d looked up for a sec and then scrambled away from the girl.
"Oh my goodness I'm so sorry!" Bbh screamed as he ran out of the room. Why am I doing everything wrong tonight? He grabbed his coat and walked out into the fresh cold night air.

(Meanwhile with skeppy)
Skeppy dragged himself off the bed eventually and decided to see if A6d was awake. Maybe they could talk without being awkward. When he got near the room, he heard some muffled talking through the door.
"I'm so sorry."
"No no it's fine. Here I'll text you tomorrow. Cya," a girl responded. She made a *mwah* sound, followed by some rustling, then a *thud* from the backyard.
Skeppy then knocked.

"Um hey Vincent, can we talk?"
"What's with you and Darryl tonight? He came by my room like 5 minutes ago," a6d responded as he opened the door.
"My fault," Skeppy said looking down at his shoes.
"Well at least you didn't catch us making out."
"What? Never mind we can talk about it later. Do you think Darryl left?"
"I mean is he home?" A6d responded, his voice now laced with worry.
"I didn't see him. Omg this is my fault for being so damn awkward and gay and-" Skeppy all of a sudden realized he'd just said gay.
A6d snapped his head towards him. "Huh?"
Oh frick, oh frick, oh frick. "Nothing," Skeppy said starting to leave.
"Hey no it's okay," a6d quickly said. "I have a cousin who is and I don't care what your sexuality is but I was just surprised you trusted me enough to say anything."
Skeppy turned back around and relief flowed over him. A6d wasn't disgusted or mad, just offering his support. And Skeppy felt a huge wait being lifted off his chest. It was okay that he was... gay? Gay, yeah gay. He smiled.

"Now lets go find Darryl."