Ch.7

(I'm writing this while listening to heaven falls on a flight lol)

Bbh and Skeppy's Uber pulled up to the house. They'd scored a really nice flat with a patio and pool. Bad and Skeppy we're taking their luggage out of the trunk when a6d ran outside, flustered.
"Um so I have some good news and bad news," a6d said uneasily. They finished getting the luggage out and went inside.
"So good news is the next door neighbor is a super sweet girl our age and I got her number."
Bbh laughed. "The bad news you already know. Two of us have to share a room."
Bbh and Skeppy glanced at each other then looked towards the floor.
"So how are we gonna decide?" Skeppy asked.
"Well... you guys got here a day later than me and I already set up my room so can you guys please share?"

Skeppy gulped. Him and Bbh sleeping in the same room,  the same room nonetheless. He felt his hands getting clammy. Great now you're gonna seem even more gay, especially now that you don't even have a girlfriend.

"Im okay with it if Skeppy is," bbh said staring at Skeppy.
"It's a king bed and mine's only a twin so you guys have the bigger bed with more room for two people," a6d chimed in.
"Yeah ok, just don't do anything Darryl," Skeppy awkwardly laughed.

Darryl? Bad thought. I guess since we're in person we should start actually calling each other our real names. Who knew Skeppy would go from not moving in with him to sharing a bed with him for a month?

They got into the master bedroom and a6d was right, it was spacious. After unpacking and all, a6d said he was gonna go lay down. He was jet lagged and kinda just wanted to chill for the first few days. Skeppy was actually fine cause of his odd sleep schedule and bbh was couldn't sleep if Skeppy was still awake.

"So what do you wanna do?" Bbh asked.
"Can we talk?" Skeppy said.

So they talked. It was actually just as easy as their non recorded conversations. Bbh complained about his new roommate. Skeppy told bbh about his recent breakup. Then they spent 30 min debating the best kind of muffin, eventually agreeing to disagree. The awkwardness from before was gone and it was just them, talking and talking and talking. They talked until 2 am. And they loved it.

(Btw I'm gonna keep referring to them as their usernames but when they talk to each other they'll normally say their actual names, sorry for the inconsistency)