Ch.14

When Skeppy woke up, his head was on Darryl's chest. He internally freaked out when he realized Darryl's arm was also around him. What the heck I fell asleep on the other side of the bed. Maybe I can just- he wiggled a little off his chest. Okay, just keep doing this.
Once he was almost out, Darryl mumbled something then rubbed his eyes. Skeppy freaked out again and yoinked himself away. Bad sat up really quickly due to the sudden shift of movement.
"Zak?" He mumbled. "What's going on?"
"Nothing!" Skeppy said while his face turned a bright pink. "Let's go get food," he said and rushed out of the room.
It turned out a6d was either asleep or out cause he was no where to be seen. Skeppy looked around the kitchen to find no edible food. Bbh walked into the kitchen/living room area while yawning.
"Any food?"
"No."
"Why don't we got out then?"
What out? Like on a date? What what what
"You know like to get breakfast," bbh clarified.
"Oh." Frick I sound too sad about it. "Yeah, yeah I'd love that." Over compensating now, too excited.

They ended up walking to the nearby shops and found a adorable little bakery. It was just them and-
"A6d?" Skeppy said as a6d turned around flustered while shoving some chocolate chip scones into a basket. "What are you doing?"
"Oh umm.." he rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "You know Zoe?" Bbh and Skeppy nodded. "How could I forget?" Bbh said causing Skeppy to laugh and a6d to blush more. "Well we're going to have a picnic so is it okay if you guys hang out alone today? I know I'm the one who dragged you guys here to hang out with me but-"
"Hey it's fine," bbh interuped. "Have fun you adorable muffins." And with that a6d shuffles our of the bakery with a blush bright on his face.

Badboyhalo ordered a blueberry muffin and Skeppy got a chocolate chip one. They sat together at a table, both of them blushing as they kept catching each other staring. Eventually they fell into a casual conversation with some casual flirting. At one point their hands grazed over each other and Skeppy almost fainted from the adorable shade of pink bbh turned when he felt their skin touch. This caused bbh to ask Skeppy what he'd been doing when he suddenly pulled away from him. Skeppy blushed like crazy, and quickly said how he'd been accidentally laying on bbh's chest and how he was so sorry. Bbh actaully held his hand this time and Skeppy didn't pull away. He intertwined their fingers and they fell into a comfortable silence. The two knew they both had feelings for each other but they were comfortable with going slow and not defining it. This feeling was knew to both of them and they wanted to savor it.
The pair walked home with their hands intertwined the whole way.