Ch.17

Thank you to everyone who read this story and I hope you enjoy this quick end/epilogue sort of thing! Love y'all and 💕💖💕

Skeppy and bbh spent the rest of their time in la sightseeing with a6d, going on double dates with a6d and zoe, recording/streaming, and doing other stuff 😏. By the end of the vacation, they had decided to announce they were dating and, in the last stream before leaving la, they pecked each other on the lips then ended it. Everyone was freaking out but bbh and Skeppy were happy. They were happy their fans knew, but only after they'd had their fun in la. A6d and Zoe were really upset to be leaving each other but they were planning to visit each other as much as possible.

5 years later and Zoe married a6d so he could live in the us. She is currently pregnant with twins that badboyhalo has nicknamed mr. squeegy and muffin.
Skeppy has accepted bbh's move in offer and they are recently engaged. They decided to wait for marriage until Skeppy finished college after his gap year, but are adopting a little girl named Tessie. They are hoping she can be friends with a6d's kids on the way.
All of their channels are still thriving:
Skeppy at 5 mil, bbh at 3.5 mil, and a6d at 4 mil. A6d got really popular through vlogging his process of moving to the us and most of his content is vlogs now, but he still does Minecraft with the fiancés.

The muffin squad is happy.

The end.