Ch.16

This is the second to last chapter. This story is already concluding (I didn't want much angst) but thanks for reading and plz enjoy the next two chapters!

When Skeppy and bbh walked inside the house, they finally let go of each other and decided to focus. They had not uploaded much since arriving in la, as well as little streaming. So they set to work and filmed videos of them alone, them together, and them playing with other friends like technoblade.
Once they finished filming, they did a late night stream. Suspiciously, a6d was not home yet but the pair knew they could just go next door if they needed him wink wink (if u know u know). But they were happy to be pretty much alone and the stream didn't spam too much skephalo stuff - although they got a donation of $20 telling them to kiss and Skeppy gave bbh a peck on the cheek. Needless to say, bbh had tomato red cheeks for a while.
After the stream, bbh and Skeppy chilled in the living room. Since there was nothing really to do, they decided to watch a movie. They eventually settled on watching Always Be My Maybe, cuddling throughout the heartwarming film. The pair fell asleep in each other's arms.

A6d's POV
I stayed up all last night with Zoe, and as much fun as we had, I felt bad leaving Darryl and Zak alone. When I walked in the front door, my guilt disappeared. They were cuddling adorably on the couch, fast asleep. I tiptoed past them to my room and smiled. I'm happy for them. It reminded me of my cousin and his boyfriend. Both of them were in complete denial until all of a sudden his boyfriend kissed him out of no where. And then they talked and my cousin called me that night so excited. I was the only person he was out to at the time and it was so cute. I hope Darryl and Skeppy work out, but I'm totally going to be a third wheel lol.

3rd person POV
Skeppy woke up in bbh's arms and smiled. He laid there until his crush? boyfriend? friend that he holds hands with? woke up. When he wakes up I'll have to talk to him about it. Skeppy thought while furrowing his eyebrows. Bbh's Skeppy senses went off and he slowly opened his eyes.
"What's up you little muffin," bbh mumbled sleepily, holding Skeppy tighter.
Skeppy looked up at bad with puppy eyes and said, "Are we together?"
Bbh responded with a kiss on the forehead and a soft smile.
"As long as you're okay with that, I'd love to be your boyfriend."
Skeppy smiled then suddenly felt an urge to kiss bbh. He sat up on badboyhalo's lap and gave him a quick peck on the lips. Bbh looked surprised but went back in for a real kiss, lightly putting his hand on Skeppy's face. They slowly got more heated with bbh moving his tongue along Skeppy's mouth and opening his eyes to see if Skeppy wa splay with it. Skeppy didn't open his eyes but opened his mouth and their tongues searched each other mouths. At this point, Skeppy was pushing bbh into the couch as they made out, trying to get closer and closer. Bbh was startled by Skeppy's sudden urge for him but made his kiss more passionate. Skeppy started circling his hips as bbh began-
"Um guys I still live here," a6d said while laughing hysterically.
Skeppy jumped off of bbh and fell on the floor while bbh whipped his head around to look at a6d. Both of them were bright red as they had started getting a little too excited for their first real kiss.
"I'll give you guys a moment, I have to text Zoe about this," a6d said while continuously laughing and heading to his room.

"Sorry," Skeppy said sheepishly.
"It's fine, that was..." bbh paused to decide the right way to put it. "nice. We should do it again," he continued with a slight smirk. Skeppy somehow turned slightly more red and got up rom the floor. He went to their room and took a quick shower while bbh changed into some chill day clothes. Once a6d walked back into the main room, bbh had started making some pancakes from stuff a6d had brought home early morning and Skeppy was trying to distract himself on his phone. He kept glancing at bbh, blushing slightly.
A6d would have to get used to this.