Ch.6

Oh my goodness I'm gonna be late. Bbh was rushing to the airport but traffic was insane and his Uber driver was not the best.

(On group chat with bbh, Skeppy, and a6d)

Skeppy: hey so I'm getting on the flight now I'll arrive in La in like 5/6 hours
A6d: I'm all settled in to the Airbnb but one of the bedrooms smells kinda funny so I'm gonna contact the owner
Bbh: oh my goodness noooo
Bbh: im rushing to the airport rn but I'm so scared I'm gonna miss my flight 😖

(Time jump)
Bbh has arrived in lax airport and Skeppy said he'd wait for him to land so they could Uber to the house together. A6d has texted the owner of the Airbnb and got someone over to inspect the place. Turns out there's a gas leak in one of the bedrooms so no one can sleep there. They would get to pay half price for the Airbnb though.
Hmmmm... Skeppy said terminal 3 by the 2nd door, where is he?

Then bbh saw him. Skeppy was just leaning against his stuffed suitcase, scrolling through Twitter. He was just wearing a simple t shirt and sweatpants but to bbh thought he looked good. Like really good. Whooop nope gotta chill out before talking to him. Oh my goodness no he looked up and saw me and is walking over to me calm down calm down.

Bbh waved at Skeppy.
"Hey thanks for waiting for me!" Bad said enthusiastically, attempting to not stare too much at skeppy. Little did he know Skeppy was having his own issues.

Omg he looks adorable. I'm really happy I'm meeting him in person. Did you just think he's adorable? Cmon zak, stop being gay. I know but I like his eyes. Stop staring. Ok ok I'm gonna walk over to him now.

"Yeah it was no problem," Skeppy responded. "Thanks for actually coming. It's gonna be fun."