Ch.12

Btw thanks guys for the 250+ views and the 20+ votes you guys are too sweet 💕

"Wait have you told people we're in La together?" Skeppy asked as he was setting up his recording equipment.
"Oh I totally blanked on that," bbh said. "I guess this will be an interesting stream: my face, I'm in la, I'm with Skeppy and a6- or we'll I guess not exactly with a6d, and-"
"Bad?" Skeppy said while starting to laugh. "I think you're rambling."
"Yeah, yeah, I'm just a little nervous."

They spent about 1/2 an hour setting up their pcs and recording stuff, only to realize that bbh didn't have anything besides his computer camera to record himself with.
"We can share," skeppy suggested. We'll have to sit really close to each other.
"Okay." We're gonna be probably touching shoulders and maybe arms, then maybe hands- no wait we're gonna be streaming.
And so they started streaming.

Of course their chats were spammed with
Baldboyhalo!
Skephalo!
Ahhhh my ship is coming true!
Omg bbh's face!
Where are they?
What about a6d?
Omg they're so close to each other
Ughhhh I love thissss
Skeppy and badboyhalo are soft bfs
among many other things

Skeppy gave a quick explanation of what was happening and where they were, and the chat eventually calmed down. It was actually a really nice stream.
Skeppy kept glancing at bad. He's so close to me he kept thinking. How does he feel about it? How does he feel about us? I said I wanted to be with him but we haven't talked about it. Did he understand I wanted to be be with him? Or did he just think I wanted to be with him for comfort? Oh idk I just-
"Zak?" Bbh said. "You good?"
"Yeah, yeah I kind of spaced out." Oh well now everyone saw me staring at Darryl for like a bagillion years and I can't cut it out. Skeppy whispered into bbh's ear,"Can we end the stream?"
Bbh got chills. Skeppy said it so softly and he was so close to him. So close, yet he couldn't do or say anything. He didn't think Skeppy liked him anymore than a close friend. And he was okay with that. As long as he could control his feelings. He nodded.
"Okay guys, cya tomorrow. We'll getting a6d next time, but thanks again. Byeeee!" Skeppy said enthusiastically.
The chat was spamming
Sussssss
Wow not telling us why y'all r ending it
Ooooooooh
But they didn't care. They just cared that they would be alone again. Not that either of them said that though

"Sooo, what do you wanna do?" Bbh said, turning to look at Skeppy while keeping how close they were to each other.
"I don't know," Skeppy said in a slightly hushed voice, glancing at bbh's lips frequently. He didn't mean to but oh it was so tempting. They were so close.
"I have an idea," Bad said in a deeper voice. Skeppy felt his insides shake and they got closer and closer till-
"Hey guys, whatcha doing?" A6d said, slamming the door open and causing Skeppy and bbh to jump away from each other.
"Nothing!" they both said quickly. A6d laughed.
"We have to stop interrupting each other's moments." Skeppy almost said something but a6d continued."We should go out today now that we're all set up and stuff. Vlog, eat, whatever else we're supposed to do as you tubers on vacation."
"I'm up for it. What about you bad?" Skeppy questioned, staring at bbh to see if he was comfortable with it.
"Yeah no problem," he said, looking back at Skeppy. They would've gotten lost in each other if a6d didn't clap his hands together and say,"Well if we're gonna wanna do something before dark, you lovebirds need to stop having eye sex." And he walked out with out another word.