1

"Chenle? Chenle? Where are you? I'm leaving, bye." Haechan shouts as he walks through their shared apartment. Chenle and Haechan lived together through their college years and are soon to be parting ways, it's sad yes but it also brings on a whole new excitement.
"Chenle, you arranged this trip for me you should at least see me off." Chenle rolled out of bed and waddles over to Haechan, looks him in the eyes and kneels down to hug and kiss sunny, the 4 year old golden retriever at Haechan's feet.
"Thanks." Haechan mutters. Chenle stands up and hugs his friend.
"Of course I saved the best for last." Haechan smiles from ear to ear as he loves getting hugs. He's a big softy behind his sass and his friend knows and loves this about him.
"I'm going to visit you in a few weeks when I'm done with my family you know." Chenle says releasing him from his arms.
"I can't wait, bring your new boyfriend too. I can't wait to meet him." Chenle smiles shyly.
"We'll see, I don't know if he's ready to spend a couple of weeks with you but I'll try." Haechan smacks his friend on the arm and grabs the bags that he hasn't yet taken out.
With a final wave he loads sunny in the car and drives off to his graduation gift.
Chenle with the help of his parents not only allowed him to stay at their beach home but filled the cupboards and refrigerator with food and drinks. He doesn't know this yet but Chenle had a card left on the counter full of cash as well, so barring any break ins over night he should be in for a surprise. Haechan of course tries not to feel inferior because his gift was not extravagant at all but just a photo album full of their memories together and a promise to write and sing a song for his and Jisung's wedding. Of course earning a shy laugh and slap on the arm for assuming his boyfriend of only three months would someday propose to him.
Haechan laughed at the memory then turned up the music to sing along with on the way, to keep him from getting bored. Sunny of course is no help as he's already asleep in the passenger seat next to him.
After a few hours and a bathroom break he finally can see the ocean in view.
"Sunny, sunny wake up its so beautiful! We get to stay here, aren't you excited boy?" He excitedly rubs his beloved dogs head as he continues to talk to him.
When they finally pull up in the drive Haechan and Sunny are ready to stretch their legs and of course pee.
After taking care of their business Haechan allows Sunny to run around a bit while he unloads their stuff. He's been here a few times with Chenle so he knows the layout well, but he still looks around in awe at how cozy yet wealthy it really looks. He still can't believe he gets this place to himself for at least three weeks until Chenle joins him.
He calls sunny up to the deck and feeds him his supper while he starts to make his own. He knew there was food supplied but this is way more than he expected. He decides to grill some meat and veggies then he makes some rice to pair with it.
After noticing the card on the counter he quickly opens it and is slack jawed at the money and promises himself to call Chenle and thank him.
After washing his dishes and unpacking he takes Sunny out to the beach for a walk. By now the sun is setting creating a beautiful pastel painting in the sky over the very calm water.
"I don't think I've seen anything more beautiful than this Sunny." The serenity that he feels in his heart at this moment is something he hasn't felt in a long time. His days of worrying and studying are behind him as he looks ahead to what he hopes will be a great future. He was a child, orphaned when his loving parents died in a car crash. He's lived in institutionalized homes for most of his life and he's been determined to study hard and make a good life for himself and his future family and so far things are going according to plan. It's taken years and many heartaches to reach this point in his life, but he wouldn't take any of that away because it made him who he is now.
He walked back slowly to the house to get some sleep, he plans on spending the whole day on the beach tomorrow so he needs some good sleep.
He crawls into bed in his pajama bottoms choosing to opt out of the top for the sake of the heat. Yes they have air conditioning but he wants to enjoy the fresh sea air as he sleeps so he left it off. Sunny eventually crawls on top of him like usual and they both drift off to sleep.

When Mark got his son and himself into the house it was a race for the toilet. Minhyung had to go bad, of course being the considerate father he is Mark let him go first.
After unpacking all of the stuff they would need for the summer in his family's beach home Mark made a simple supper for him and his five year old son.
"Daddy will you tuck me in and read me a story?" Questions Minhyung.
After tucking him into bed he had a cup of coffee on his deck to watch the sunset. The summer breeze felt nice on his neck as he sat trying to relieve the tension of the day. The packing and unpacking being the worst part of course.
He noticed the pretty dog first then he saw the pretty boy with the dog walking barefoot in the sand, he too was watching the sunset. After staring a bit too much for his liking he decided to head to bed himself.
He quietly made his way in making sure to lock up before heading into his room. With one last check on his boy he went to bed.