Episode 2: Out of Bounds

Back inside the game, Tari was holding her forehead after being hit by a coconut shell. 

Coconut Boy: You're not gonna take my island, evil boss!

He charges at her, throwing his coconut shell on the sandy beach for a boost jump up. He grabbed hold of his shell and was about to strike.

Tari: Wait, wait! No! I'm not a boss! I'm not a boss!

Coconut Boy: Huh? *falls* Oof! That's something a boss would say!

He was about to throw before Tari stopped him.

Tari: Stop, stop with that coconut! I- I'm a human! Like you... see?

Coconut Boy: Hmm....

She smiles awkwardly, trying to prove that she wasn't a boss.

Coconut Boy: Mmmmm... Okay. What are you doing on my island?

Tari: I was thinking you could help me figure that one out. I was playing this video game literally moments ago. Next thing I know, I see a bright flash and now I'm here. 

Coconut Boy: Sounds like you died.

Tari: Uh... yeah.... 

Coconut Boy: Well if you're not here to kill me. *jumps on a rock* Welcome to Simple Flip Island! I am Theo, KING OF ALL THE LANDS!

Sadly his introduction interrupted as he fell face first into the sand.

Tari: Nice to meet you, Theo, King of all the Lands. I'm Tari.

Theo: Tari, huh? You look like a Larry.

Awkward silence happened between them. Just standing there.

Theo: Okay bye. 

Tari: Wait, what?! 

Theo started to walk away, humming to himself.

Tari: Kid, hold on! 

Theo was jumping and running through the level, dodging all obstacles that were in the way which includes rolling boulders and jabbing spike pits. Meanwhile Tari tries to catch up with him.

Tari: HEY, THEO! HAS ANYONE ELSE FROM SILICA CITY EVER VISITED?!

Theo: Silica City?! Is that a secret level?!

Theo continues to run through the many traps that were ahead of him. Tari barely dodged a swinging axe and falling into a spike pit. When she got pass the traps, she saw Theo waving then jumping over the wall.

Tari: You do know you're in a video game, right kid?

Theo: Yep. Sure do.

Tari: *sighs* Has my life always been this crazy?