Episode 18/Final: Farewells

SearchMan.EXE: Fallen!

The Fallen: It was a wonderful show you all displayed. Truly marvelous. 

Masa: What do you want?!

The Fallen: What I want doesn't concern you. But, I must give my thanks to you, Belle. If it wasn't for you Lancer would've never been active.

Belle: I-

The Fallen: There's no need to explain. You have given me the final piece to enter Cyberspace. And to think you believed that Tari here was to blame for the death of someone not special.

Sofia: YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!

SearchMan.EXE: HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET TO LANCER?! THE LAB WAS SECURED!

The Fallen: The explosion. It makes a good distraction to fully prefect him. Still blaming someone, who doesn't remember what she was doing in that lab, who Dr. Sheridan was, how she got that arm, hell... not even remembering... her own baby sister.

Everyone was stunned. They looked down at the girl, who was lying on the floor then at Tari.

Tari: M-My.... sister?

Her head started to hurt as if someone was breaking her from the inside. She let out a painful scream that could be heard across the arena.

Lamar: What did you do to her?!

The Fallen: Nothing. What you see before you is part of her memories being restored.

A holographic screen appears as it plays what Tari is remembering.

(Flashbacks)

There was a living room. Tari, who was around 17, was sitting down on the couch with a book. Reading the pages when a pair of small hands covered her eyes.

Teony: Gotcha!

Tari chuckles and took the hands off her eyes. How she loves her sister. The joy of any day.

Tari: Now what are you up to now, you little rascal?

Teony: Come play!

Tari: Alright then.

Tari closed her book and went out to play with her sister. Their house wasn't far from the city with only an open field and trees surrounding the area.

They played hide-and-seek, look up to the clouds in the sky and run all day like there's no tomorrow. 

But one thing was fr sure. Teony loves music. She would listen to the radio or any device for different songs. Anime, video games, TV shows and so on. Their parents even got her a piano for her birthday.

Mother: Girls! Dinner's ready! Come inside before it gets cold!

Tari: Coming! Race you inside.

They were a loving family. Their father worked at the factory making shoes while their mother worked at a bakery. 

The two sisters were relaxing in the living room as the day turned into night. 

Mother: Girls, time for bed.

Tari: In a minute, mom. Teony wants to watch this.