Special: Fast Food Fight

Tari held a cartridge for a game called, Fast Food Fight and was confused on what to do.

Tari: Okay, run me through this one more time, Sofia.

Sofia: Well, Tari, you warped into video games that have... plunged you into fiery war zones, forced you to race at high speed, and pushed your physical endurance to its limit! But for today's training, we're going to be working on your problem solving skills and social interactions with video game NPCs!

Tari: Social interactions? Oh... That sounds like a lot of work...

Sofia: Too bad! 3, 2, 1, GO!

Tari is warped into the game which was an empty white area. 

Tari: Ehhhh hello? Anyone here?

TheOdd1sOut: Hello there!

Tari: Oh! Hello... 

TheOdd1sOut: You don't like you're from around here...

Tari: *giggles nervously* What makes you think that?

TheOdd1sOut: Hmm... I don't know. There's just something weird about the way you move.

Tari: Fair enough. Well, my name's Tari. Are you the... guide of this area?

TheOdd1sOut: That's correct! My name's TheOdd1sOut, and I'm here to show YOU...

He pulls out a sandwich from out of nowhere.

TheOdd1sOut: ...how to make a Sooubway sandwich!

Tari: Don't you mean Sub-

TheOdd1sOut: Nope, I definitely meant Soobuway! *whispers* It's a legal thing.

Tari: Okay, well, I could go for a sandwich.

TheOdd1sOut: Okay, first off, we start off with a Turkey Italiano on wheat bread, extra meat and extra cheese, toasted, with all the vegetables, except for banana peppers and jalapenos. Are you with me so far?

Tari wasn't paying any attention as she was eating a piece of bread.

Tari: Uh, could you go through that one more time?

???: YAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

The two suddenly heard a battle cry as another MPC smacks the bread out of Tari's hand.

Arin Hanson: GRUMP SMASH! Take that, and that, and one of those!

(If you don'y know who Arin Hanson is, he's from the Game Grumps)

TheOdd1sOut: Whoa, not cool!

Tari: I take it you don't like sandwiches... Mister... Uh?

The sandwich hating mister was currently burning the bread with a flamethrower.

Arin Hanson: My name's Arin, and I'm here to purge the world of poopy-garbage sandwiches like this one!

TheOdd1sOut: Alright, buddy, them's are fightin' words.

Tari: Maybe you shouldn't fight the guy holding a flamethrower.

Arin got their attention as he shows them the best sandwich.

Arin Hanson: Have you heard about our lord and savior, Wondy's?

TheOdd1sOut: *whispers* Legal thing.

Arin Hanson: I'll show you how to make a much better sandwich. One bathed in both beauty,  AND simplicity. 

Tari: Okay, Sure.

Arin Hanson: My sandwich is simple: Pretzel bun, beef patties, bacon, and if real experimental, honey. And, hahaha, And peanut butter. Oh god, yes, the peanut butter!

Tari: Wait, honey and peanut butter? I'm not sure those belong in a burger.

Arin Hanson: Well, they do in the Grumps-Burger.

TheOdd1sOut: Hey, stop filling her head with nonsense! Being a sandwich artist is mixing the ingredients that you have in bigger and better ways, not just THROWING things together!!

Arin Hanson: Maybe, if you're boring. The art of the sandwich is to take ANYTHING and make something beautiful with it, like a burger filled with frosting.

Tari gagged a bit after seeing a frosting filled burger with ketchup on it.

TheOdd1sOut: Come on, Tari, let's make a PROPER sandwich, with PROPER ingredients.

Arin Hanson: Ay, Wondy's is all about proper ingredients. Made fresh, not frozen, right? Haha... DAMN IT WANDY'S, SPONSOR ME ALREADY! I'LL TREAT YOU RIGHT, I SWEAR!

TheOdd1sOut: Sooubway is about freshness, too! It's right there in the motto... *whispers* And eating Sooubway won't cause you to spend your evening in the bathroom.

Arin Hanson: Hey, when I eat Wondy's, I suck it down and poop like a regular man, PLUS Wondy's is actually 'fast' food. Eating in Sooubway is like riding the actual sooubway. It takes fricking forever!

Now the two were at each others heads on which sandwich was better. Sooubway or Wondy's?

TheOdd1sOut: SOOUBWAY!!!

Arin Hanson: WONDY'S!!!

Tari: Hey, food based violence won't solves anything.

Arin Hanson: You're right, let's go with real violence!

It turns into a lightsaber dual over the betterness of sandwiches (otherwise known as the battle of Youtubers). 

Tari: Hey, Guys!! Come on, eh stop! Uh! Why don't you guys like to, uhh... draw something? Ohhhh! Look at the calm little ducky! Ohhh! Quack! Quack?

It didn't work as the two were still tearing at each other. Then Tari got an idea. While she was making a sandwich, the two were beating the crap out.

TheOdd1sOut: Pocket sprinkles!

Arin Hanson: OH GOD! MY EYES!!

TheOdd1sOut: *laughs like a villain*

Tari: There... all done!

She turns around as Odd1sOut was dumping sprinkles onto Arin's face. 

Tari: Gentlemen... I present to you, the ultimate sandwich! Something that no person can possible hate! Classic ingredients, done with tasteful simplicity, the grilled cheese sandwich! 

TheOdd1sOut/Arin Hanson: WHOAAAAAAAAA!

Level complete with the two completely amazed.

Sofia: Good job, Tari! And you said you couldn't talk to people. 

Arin Hanson: Ahh!

TheOdd1sOut: WHAT WAS THAT?!

Tari: Ahh! No, no, no, calm down! That was just Sofia.

Arin Hanson: What's a Sofia?!

Tari: Well, she's my friend in the real world! The world we're in right now is a video game. 

TheOdd1sOut: Are you saying that we're NOT real?

Arin Hanson: OUR EXISTENCE IS MEANINGLESS!!!!!!!!

Tari: No, no! You ARE real! It's just, that you're world is inside MY world. Okay, if my world is like a sandwich, then THIS world would, be like a pickle... in the middle of it!

TheOdd1sOut: Ohhhhh!

The two MPCs started to panic and run around like its the end of the world.

TheOdd1sOut: CONSCIOUSNESS IS A LIE!!!!!

Arin Hanson: DUST IN A COSMIC BALLET!!!

Tari just sighs in frustration. This is one game she doesn't want to play again. Meanwhile...

Albert: Huh?

Fugi: What?

Albert: For some reason I want a sandwich.