Special: Tari's Live Stream

Tari: Oh, there we go. 

Tari was setting up the camera for her first live stream online. Sofia suggested it to her and now she's actually trying it out.

Tari: Ah, hi. Hi everyone, um my name's Tari.... I mean Bluejay9... *clears throat* Today I-I'm gonna be playing some Battle Blaze. 

She clicks on Battle Blaze on the screen and jumps into the game.

Tari: Uh, I've never done this streaming thing before. So.... I don't know if I should be talking or if that would be annoying or.... So... sorry in advance.

She moved around the area before seeing a weapon on the ground in front of her.

Tari: Oh~ An assault rifle! Good start!

She saw a player behind the rocks and accidentally fires. The other player fires back as Tari quickly hid.

Tari: Ah! Oh no no no no no no! 

She stood up and shot the guy, earning a kill. Then another player entered the field.

Tari: Oh! I don't think he seen me. Just stay right... there.... 

She had a perfect shot in her sight.

Tari: gotcha~

A call appeared on her screen as Theo was calling her.

Tari: Sorry Theo but I'm busy right now. 

She declined and saw the other player gone. Theo called again soon after.

Theo: Hey Tari! Wanna play Ultra Jump Mania? I'm getting bored in here?

Tari: Theo not now. I'm in the middle of streaming....

Theo: Why not stream my game? There's a new Crab DLC! 

Tari: Because a Battle Blaze competition is coming up in a few days and I need to practice!

Theo: But... the crabs story... The Crabs!

Tari: Augh! I'll talk to you later Theo. I'm in the middle of a match!

Theo: Hey!

She closed the chat and saw that she was killed.

Tari: Augh... Great.

Sofia: Hey, Tari! What you doing?

The door opened as Sofia entered the room, asking the blue-haired what she was doing. 

Tari: Oh, hey Sofia, just streaming... 

Sofia: *gasps*

She runs over to her and looks into the camera.

Sofia: You're finally doing it? Sup' chat! You guys are in for some super sick gameplay from Tari here. So make sure you ♪follow!♪

Tari: Uh... thanks Sofia but would you mind uh--

Sofia: Oh Tari, there's this new mod I made you should totally check it out! It'll revolutionize your gameplay!

She turns on Battle Blaze and activates the mod which shows character info.

Tari: What the? Sofia! Who needs a list info?

Sofia: Information is power Tari! And you now have 962% more information than any other player!

Tari: Why would I need to know what my character's breath smells like?

Lamar: *enters the room* Yo, you guys see my good pants? I got a date tonight with Sakura-chan.