Episode 5: Resurrection

In a dark room, a man in all black with a red holographic screen

stood and watch clips about the return of MegaMan as he fought the monstrous Armor Virus

Fallen: So you've returned after so long. Perhaps it's time for a little reunion.

He types away on a computer console until he found what he was looking for in the form of green codes..

Fallen: Ah, there it is.

(Intro Sequence)

The newly reincarnated Megabyte walked down the isolated streets of Mainframe. A platform appeared underneath him.

Megabyte: How strange?

It carried him as he struggles to free himself.

Megabyte: What matter of sorcery is this?

It carried him out of Mainframe and stopped with the hole behind closing.

Megabyte: Intriguing.

Fallen: Megabyte.

Megabyte: What?

Fallen: I have some to discuss. Something that needs to be done. A task.

Megabyte: Not even a hello? Welcome back? Manners, manners.

A screen appeared with the face being covered in shadows.

Fallen: I'm what many knew as the Fallen. And you will be my eyes and ears. Someone who'll do what is needed.

Megabyte: Forgive me, but I appear to have been dormant a great many cycles. Is this about Bob?

Fallen: No. This about someone else. MegaMan.

Megabyte: MegaMan? Alive? Impossible.

Fallen: He is. *shows images* And has gained new powers. I brought you back for this very reason.

Megabyte: I do no user's bidding! 

Fallen: You will. For we both sought out the same thing.

Megabyte: That would be?

Fallen:.....To destroy MegaMan.EXE.

Megabyte: Very welll. I enjoy a challenge. You're wish is my command.

For now.