Episode 4: Bad Split

Theo: Whoa! Is this that secret level, Tari?

Tari: Theo... We have to get out of here.

T-AI: When I give the signal, run as fast as you can.

Belle: What the hell?

Lux: Astounding. 

Their attention was not only on Tari and Theo, but also on the newly found discovery of the long lost hero.

TasCorp Scientist: Vital signs are showing. He's regaining consciousness.

MegaMan's eyes twitched, showing that he's waking up with some body parts still glitching.

TasCorp Scientist #2: This could be the greatest discovery ever made!

Fugikoto/MegaMan.EXE: Armin! 

He knocks one scientist and kicks another. He was paranoid and confused, taking up his blaster and aims it at everyone in the room.

Belle: Hey, hey! Whoa there pal! Chill!

Fugikoto/MegaMan.EXE: What are you?! Another one of Megabyte's minions?! 

TasCorp Scientist #4: You've been trapped in a video game-

Lux: There's no need to panic. Especially for you, Tari was it? Forgive me for that unpleasantness. Understand that it was not my intention. My name is Lux and I truly wish to help you figure out more about yourself and your abilities. Perhaps help you too, MegaMan.

Fugikoto/MegaMan.EXE: You're creative I give you that. Where have you taken me?! Where's Armin?!

Belle: Calm down. Listen to Lux. We're not here to hurt you or you for the matter.

T-AI: NOW!

Tari ran off with Theo as Fugikoto starts to glitch again and fires at one of the scientists, killing in an instant. He soon runs off as well.

Belle: Hey!

She chases after them, but was stopped by Lux.

Belle: What?! She's getting away!

Lux: We can't chase a girl on the streets. The press would be all over this.

Belle: Well, what do you suggest we do then?

Lux: *turns to the remaining scientists* Grab all the equipment and what remains of the game cartridge. I want everything back at the lab for extensive testing. As for the girl and game character... Leave that to me.

TasCorp Scientist #6: What of MegaMan?

Lux: ...Leave him for now.

Tari and Theo continued to run through the streets of Silica City.

Theo: Crackerjack. Everything's so shiny. I could touch everything.

Tari: Why aren't they chasing us?

The two stopped for a quick breath. Theo ran off and into a female gamer, who thought he was just a kid in a cosplay only to freak out after seeing him glitch. Tari grabbed him and hid in an alleyway.

Tari: Theo, look around you. We're not on Simple Flip Island anymore. In fact we're not in your game at all. 

Theo: Huh? We're not? 

Tari: No. We're in the real world and there are some very bad people trying to capture us. 

Theo: Bad people? Well that's okay. I've got my trusty coconut!