Episode 15: The Run

The gang was surrounded by the enemy team. Tari, Lamar and Theo were facing two while Masa was up against the leader.

Lamar: So what's the play Masa?

Masa: You're on point. Get an early pick on their flank, then sweep in with the others. 

Lamar: And what about the boss lady?

Masa: Leave her... to me.

Masa charges in as the others got ready to fight.

Lamar: Focus on the one on the left! 

Their attacks were again useless as the enemy dodges.

Lamar: Damn it, how do they always get the best spells? 

One enemy had metallic spheres surrounding him.

Lamar: Aw crap! GET OUTTA THERE!!

Lamar and Theo rolled out of the way of the metallic sphere as Tari did as too. Tari ran deeper into the ruins only to encounter the one from earlier. It was an all out battle royal as both sides were giving their all. 

Theo: Alaka-ZAM!

Theo summons an ice wall which blocks off the incoming metallic spheres.

Lamar: Theo... I think it's time we do it, little man.

Theo: You mean...?

Lamar: The Orochi Formation...

The wall went down as Lamar casually walked out with Theo on his shoulder. 

Theo: WHO'S READY TO DIE?!

Lamar equipped a pair of Speed Boots and the two bolted past the attacks. Theo fired his lasers and took a headshot at one of the enemy.

Theo: Yeah! Orochi Formation!

the two were altered upon hearing Tari's scream. Turning towards the direction of the scream, they saw Tari being cornered by one foe.

Lamar: TARI!!!

Tari was about to meet her end until Theo jumped in and took the hit. 

Tari: THEO!!!!!

Theo landed in front of her. Badly injured from that attack.

Tari: Theo...

Theo: Go... Go get him... Tari... I believe in you!

Theo found himself back inside the room as the tournament continued on. Tari picked up Theo's Spell and saw a way to defeat her opponent. All thanks to her ability.

Tari charges in with everything she got. With the spells she had she was able to defeat him and obtain a new spell.

Theo: Yeah, Tari! You're the finger gun master! Pew pew! 

Tari: Thank you Theo...

Lamar was pinned down and was about to be eliminated when Tari rescued him with the Wind Spell.

Lamar: Awww, yeah. 

Lamar used his Speed Boots and kicked his opponent in the chin, sending her flying. 

Tari: You know, you can rest for a second if you need to catch your breath.

Lamar: Haha, save the jokes for after the fight. 

Tari and Lamar regrouped with Masa. But before all three could attack, the enemy leader disappeared.

Tari: Oh man, I have no idea how we get through that.