Scenario 1: When/How you meet

(well age doesn't actually matter in this story)

William Vangeance
[Y/n] POV

I sigh as i look around at my surrounding's inside the stadium where the magic Knight was held, and only i see less crowd 'well no surprise it's still an hour early before the exam start' i thought before strolling around.

As i was walking around i spotted some cute little black birds flying into the stadium and started flocking to the people who's inside, i stretched out my hand expecting a bird to fly and land on my finger but, it just flew away. Then, suddenly i was pushed behind my back causing me to fall forward and land on the ground, i turned around to see who pushed me and there i saw a women wearing a finest silk clothing and a noble crest on it. I calmed myself and shut my mouth before i can even say something, arguing with a noble will be a waste of time, i'm here to take the exam not to cause a fight.

"Ew! How could a lowly peasant had a courage to join the magic knight? Haha i bet you ran away for being a concubine" she said before leaving me, her sentence shot through my dignity my blood boiling from anger as i closed my eyes clenching my fist trying to calm myself, remembering my father's word.

"don't ever let your anger take control, you won't accomplish something by anger, calm yourself and be good to others no matter what they think of you"

After calming myself i heard footstep stopping in front of me, i opened my eyes and saw a stretched hand waiting for me to take, i smile and gladly accept it helping me stand up on my feet, i looked at the person with the kind heart, my eyes widened and my mouth slightly agape and a small gasp escape my mouth when i recognized the person who helped me was the,

Captain of the Golden Dawn "William Vangeance" upon recognizing the person i immediately pulled my hand from his and bow "I'm deeply sorry for forcing you to help a lowly commoner like me!" I said before running away not waiting for his reply. But, hoping i would/wouldn't see him the next.

Nozel Silva
[Y/n] POV

After sticking with my childhood friend yuno and asta during the introduction of the Golden Dawn captain, he use his magic, then a tree root with came giving each person a broom, he said that they'll observe our every performance and this is the first test, riding the broom. After observing mine, it was steady and stiff and so i decided to board but, before i can even hop on it, i noticed a silver head women standing behind the pillars, curious i walk up to her.

"Hey there, aren't you gonna take the test?" I asked, i saw her flinched from my sudden voice and she instantly face me but didn't respond she only look at the ground, silently. "Uhm. I'm [y/n] why don't we go out to take the test?" I asked again, this time she look at me with a sad expression, i can see right through her eyes that she has a low self-esteem, no confidence at all, "i can't control my magic and i don't know how to fly using this broom" she said, i sigh before walking up to her stopping in front of her.

I grabbed her hand and gave her a soft smile, she look at me in surprise, "don't worry I'll help you Noelle from the silva family," i said.

She blinked a few times but, didn't changed her sad expression. "How did you know my name? I didn't even shown in public " She said, "well i once saw you and immediately thought that your the youngest silva daughter, and because you look like your mother, that i admired. So why wouldn't your brother's and sister help you control your power?" I asked, she flinch from my question and when she's about to speak, she was cut off by a voice. "What are you doing hiding here Noelle!?" A man voice echoed from my behind,

Noelle immediately remove her hand from mine and looked behind me having a scared expression, i looked behind me and saw the eldest child of the silva.