REQUEST BOARD (CLOSED)

HEY GUYS!!

I've been thinking of taking a request since last week, so ill be opening a request board for one shot only. And i don't want to be mean or something but there will be a payment and it will explain down.

First: Form to write your request.
*Take note if your going to request you must follow this and I'll only take 'x reader' request "

Username:

Character:

Plot summary:

Genre:

Example:

Username: otaku_love_anime

Character: William Vangeance X Readers
(must be full name of the character) (also i only make x fem reader)

Plot summary: William and the reader was childhood friends, the reader has a crush on the male but kept it secret and they met were separated when they turned 15. After years of separation they finally met in the Magic Knight exam. They went to a drink to celebrate their reunion and later the reader got drunk and unexpectedly confessed her love to the captain of the Golden Dawn. *something like that*

Genre: fluff (choose from: Angst, fluff, Au, soulmate, but please i don't do lemons)

Payments:

> Vote on my latest chapter.
(Which is the last chapter i published in this book.) (This payment is very important in requesting)

> Either follow me or vote on my other books.
(Your choice. I'm not actually forcing you to do this second payment)

Rules:

> I'm also a busy person so don't rush me on your request or i wouldn't do it!

> i absodubaduply don't do lemons!

> you can request more than two but! Don't ever rush me! and one at a time.

> I'm a kind person but don't push me to my bad side.

*take note*

If you don't follow the Rules nor the form or payment, your request will not be counted.

That's all thank you for your time!! Once again i don't want to be mean but i think its i must to do this.