(Act play) Langris Vaude x Reader

Requested by: Emihc92799

Hope it is like what you requested because my mind is so mixed right now, hope you understand the confusion part here.

(B/f/n/1)- best friend name 1 (girl)
(B/f/n/2)-best friend name 2 (boy)
(Y/n) POV

    "Ten minutes everybody, final check!!" I yelled at my actors and friends as we all rushed our works for the presentation.

   Yes, i am playwright of the Clover city. At the age of 9, i started to write some act plays that kept running in my mind and having my friends help me to present them which we all enjoy 'till now.

My talent was acknowledged by the Magic emperor itself, because it include using magic, and songs throughout the play. Then when i turned 15, me and my friends decided to make it our job, to entertain the others. The first time my friends presented my very first drama play in our very own theatre, it was skyrocketed. We had numerous audience including the Magic Emperor and the captain and vice captain of the strongest brigade.

"(Y/n), looks like your prince charming is here to watch your play again~" (b/f/n/1) said wiggling her eyebrows at me causing me to blush. "Shut up, of course he always come to watch your play in the stage" i replied hiding my red cheeks, "uhuh, well this is your idea we're just acting it in your behalf" (b/f/n/2) reply with a shrug walking beside me.

"besides, its not like we don't know your tinsy bitty crush on him and your shy self even write this play proclaiming your crush at him~" (b/f/n/2) added nudging me on the waist before walking inside the backstage with (b/f/n/2), a slight laugh leaving them seeing my crimson red face.

'Damm, if only i kept my mouth shut, (b/f/n/1), (b/f/n/2) and the others wouldn't have to know. This is so embarrassing' i thought covering my face due to its redness and i walked out of the theatre house.

"(Y/n)-san!" My head turned towards the source where i heard my name only to see Asta, Yuno and the others. "Guys, glad you came" i said smiling at them which they returned, well mostly Asta, Noelle, Mimosa and Klaus cause Yuno is stoic and just a small smile.

"We all came cause we heard from (b/f/n/1) that you work very hard for this one act play for a special someone," Mimosa said wiggling her eyebrows, "well we already guessed who, from the clue you gave in the previous stage play" Klaus added adjusting his glasses likes its normal thing for me.

I mentally cry as i curse (b/f/n/1) for leaking information, "Don't worry (y/n)-san we saw him came and sat at his usual spot to watch" Yuno said and i deadpanned, "that's not actually what im worried about." I mumble out while crying fake anime tears realizing my secret was no longer a secret. How unfortunate of me.

"Anyway, the play is about to start. Go, the pass is on me" i said pushing them inside, and i sigh before going to the back stage and saw my actors running around to get on their position while i took a peek at the curtain on the side of the stage.

   My eyes lands on the same person they were talking about, Langris Vaude. I didn't know why but, somehow i grown attached to the said man even when i heard the rumors saying he's a cold hearted one, or an as*h*le. I even remember when i first saw him.

*****

    I was 18 that time when i first saw him, he came with his captain for the first time since the magic emperor came to watch the play i wrote that was titled: The Hidden Mage. This act catch numerous attention and audience kept coming in and out of the theatre.

   This time it was a romance act play where the female fall in love to someone she can't be with, the ending was kinda sad but, it catch more attention and it seems like the audiences enjoyed it.