(Shyness) Marx x Reader

It was hereby requested of taetaeyumx

  I hope it turn out what you expected cause its hard to write a shy reader, but i still manage :) This chapter was a very hard one. Is this even fluff?

(Y/n) POV

     "For real~!" I quietly squealed as i hug the letter to my chest before dashing to my room to prepare.

   This morning i have received the letter i've been wishing for, i was being summoned to the clover castle to be a new advisor of the magic emperor that i idolize also to help his first advisor.

    Fixing my hair to the side i grab my grimoire and wore my shoes. At first, i was hesitant. Considering i was a very shy person around others, i prefer to stay quiet all the time yet, being chosen to be an advisor of the magic emperor were unexpected it feels like, surreal.

    Taking a deep breath i happily and shyly walk through the crowded place of the clover city heading towards the castle.

******
Marx POV

     I calmly knock a few times on a certain door before i open it to reveal sir Julius sitting behind his desk with someone in front if the desk.

"Sir Julius, you asked for my presence?" I asked as i enter his office closing the door in the process and walk towards his desk. "Ah, yes. Marx-kun meet (y/n) (l/n) the new advisor who will work with you." Sir Julius said introducing the female beside his desk.

  Looking at the said female i was enchanted by her looks; pure innocent eyes, pink rosy cheek, chest length (h/c) hair.

"K-konni-ichiwa, i-im (y-(y/n) (l/n). Just c-call me (y/n)." She stammered snapping me out of my thoughts as she stuck her hand out for me to shake, clearing my throat i shook her hands with mine, " nice to meet you, im Marx Francois, just call me Marx." I replied lost in her beautiful (e/c) eyes.

  "A-ano, M-Marx-san? M-may i take my hand back?" (Y/n) asked in a shy tone and there i realize i was still holding her hand and immediately took my hands back before clearing my throat, right there we forgot sir. Julius is with us 'till we heard him fake cough catching our attention.

    "Now that you both know each other, Marx-kun starting tomorrow (y/n)-kun will accompany you." Sir. Julius said with his usual smile, nodding my head to his request, he faced (y/n).

"(Y/n)-san,"

"H-hai?"

"Tomorrow you will start your work here, but today Marx-kun will teach you how the work is done."

"Hai." (Y/n) replied nodding while avoiding eye contact then i found myself staring at her again and i was just pull out of my daze when sir. Julius fake cough again.

  "Now then, enjoy your day." Sir. Julius said opening the window door behind him. "Where do you think your going?" I asked skeptically, "going around to see new interesting magic." Was sir, Julius reply, "you have paperwork to f-" i didn't have the chance to finish my sentence as he was gone in a flash and we were left here in silence.

"Damm it, always skipping work whenever he had a chance." I mumbled my brow twitching in annoyance, it happened almost everyday. A soft cute giggle caught my attention and turn my head towards (y/n) who is covering her mouth while giggling with her eyes closed and i can't help but admire her and heat rush up to my cheeks.

   When she opened her eyes she saw me staring at her and avert her gaze to the side,  "g-gomen." She whispered. "o its ok, i rather found it cute." I said mumbling the last part. "Huh?" She send me a confuse gaze and my eyes widen, "uh i-i mean." Clearing my throat i spoke once again. "I think i should start teach you the works for tomorrow. " I said with a pink hues painting my cheeks and earning a shy nod from (y/n).