(Intriguing) Fugeleon x reader

Requested by:bluecheesymoons3

Sorry for taking so long to update this story as it was really hard to think of a plot in your request, but here's the update!!

Enjoy!

•••••••••

Today was a the day where young ones who's at the age of 15 and above strive to reach and fulfill their dreams of becoming a Magic Knight. A day where they hope to be chosen by a promising captain that they adore and look up to.

To you, it was just a normal day as you were just forced by your friend to come along and participate despite being the age of 20. You were known as an up front and direct kind of a person. In every conversation you had, you'd always voice out your opinions and concern without shame at all.

"Come on (y/n)! We need to go hurry!" Your friend, hotaka yelled pulling you towards the long line in front of the Colosseum where the selection was held with the captains of each brigade. "W-w-wait! Don't pull." You tried to protest but the grip of your friend at your arm were too strong to break free, and this always happen whenever she's excited and there's no way of stopping her other than complying to her wishes and you could only sigh out of defeat.

"Alright, alright stop pulling me." You sighed out once more balancing yourself as she let go of your arm and speed up towards the long line with you following behind her. "Ahhh I'm so excited! I wish I reach the expectation of captain Nozel!!" Hotaka squealed silently holding her blushing cheek with both of her hands as she smiled gleefully while you watch her awkwardly.

****

You remember the time when you and Hotaka exited a shop after buying some bread and ingredients for dinner when Hotaka excitedly walk forward not bothering to look where she was going until you notice that she was about to slip from the puddle. But before you could give out your warning, she already slip but luckily someone was walking on the same path and manage to catch her in time and you sigh out of relief. Running up to her, you notice the person who save her from slipping was the Silver Eagle's captain, Nozel Silva.

Stopping in your tracks you just watched the scene unfold, cause you know the rumor going around regarding captain Nozel, as you just wait for him to walk away. And as if your prayer has been heard, Nozel walked off after giving such cold state at Hotaka and dusting his clothes from invisible dirt before walking off.

"How rude." You mumbled with a frown as you walk up to your friend who seem to be petrified in her place. "Are you ok?" You asked confused as to why she's suddenly quiet despite having an outgoing personality.

"(Y/n).." You heard your name as she face you, then suddenly she latched herself to you. "HE'S SO HOT!! WHAT A GENTLEMAN!" She screamed with a blushing face and her eyes were the shape of hearts while you deadpanned. "You call that gentleman? He literally give you a cold stare! And rude!" You said trying to convince your friend and to snap her out from her dreamland.

"I don't care, oh my! I think I'm in love!" She squealed silently screaming and you facepalmed groaning internally. "Tell me why and how we became friends." You mumbled out. Sighing you grab the back of her clothes and the food you two bought before dragging the lovesick Hotaka back home since your neighbors.

A week passed since that day and during that week Hotaka wouldn't shut up talking about Captain Nozel here and there, its as if she could actually gone crazy and even in her dreams, you could practically hear her mumble the name of the said captain during your sleepovers which leave you sleep deprived, tired of hearing the name almost everyday and every hour.